Toshiba Satellite L645-S4059 14.0" widescreen Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey)

Toshiba Satellite L645-S4059 14.0' widescreen LaptopIt is a snappy little laptop with the I3 CPU. The body in front of the keys is flimsy plastic. I can the upper (around keyboard part) and lower (bottom) shift when I garb it. The first time this happened I thought I had broken it. The screen is nice and sharp, the sound is worthless. Even in a very quiet room hearing from the little tin can sounding under powered speakers is hard. Do not hope for better with headphones there just is not enough audio power in this laptop. The weight is nice for college but the biggest problem is the battery life.

Toshiba publishes 5+ hours of battery life I do not know what they were doing with it. Maybe they had it in sleep mode. I can not get over 1 hour 10 minutes with the stock 6 cell battery. This makes it almost useless for college. I need a long extension cord for all of my classes if I am going to use this at my college. I have two bigger Toshiba Laptops a 15" and a 17" I like all three. I wish this one could have had a realistic battery life listed. I would not have spent the money on it. I would have paid a bit more for a tablet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment