ASUS K52JT-XT1 15.6" Brown Laptop Bundle

ASUS K52JT-XT1 15.6' Brown Laptop BundleI got this laptop at Tigerdirect after black friday for 799 and it hasn't let me down once. Blazingly fast the I7 though clocked at 1.7GHZ will go to 2.4GHZ on one of the cores when an extra push is needed (this is done automatically). Dedicated video card is great, and has handled my editing and video gaming great to this point. Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft Web Expressions both run amazingly fast. Word/Exel/Powerpoint all come up almost instantanious. Battery life isn't the best in the world, but it does have a lot of power settings you can mess with. I however tend to keep it set at High Performance even when unplugged, which is primarily my problem. Overall, awesome laptop, you won't regret getting this.

To be fair I was happy with the power and the graphics of this laptop. It handled my favorite MMO WOW wonderfully. I bought this as a pre-xmas gift to my self. To my horror it crashed on 1/1/2011. A great way to start the year. Sent the computer to Asus 3 days later and they're still repairing it after 16 days. I asked if they can just replace it and said, thats not covered by the warranty. Maybe I was the unlucky 1% but keep in mind, if this thing died on you, you're stuck with a lemon.

Buy ASUS K52JT-XT1 15.6" Brown Laptop Bundle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment