HP Pavilion g6-2230us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

HP Pavilion g6-2230us 15.6-Inch LaptopComputer has a nice screen, Windows 8 is new to me so having to get used to work between the regular desktop and the Windows 8 interface. Very fast, good RAM, excellent hard-drive space and fast read/write speed

I received this today. Ive been playing with this for about 6 hours. At first, I wanted to send it back because of windows 8. Navigating to the desktop seemed like a task....until I read the guide. With 1 click of a button I had my desktop view and online.

Downloading APPS is similar to my iPhone. Its kind of weird but if this was a touch screen, this would be awesome!

So far, this is cranking. I will do a follow up in about a month.

I bought this for school. I couldn't beat the price.

Buy HP Pavilion g6-2230us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

I bought this computer to replace a 5 year-old Dell laptop which served me very well. I use my computer for writing, creating spreadsheets, recording recipes and a little bit of photo editing, and of course, for email and browsing the Web. I wanted a smaller, more lightweight computer than my old one. I didn't need a big powerful machine for graphics or gaming. I probably wouldn't recognize studio quality sound if it jumped up and bit me.

So...I read every review of this and similar products and talked to my son the computer database administrator. I considered previous positive experiences with HP desktops. Finally, I looked at my budget and took a deep breath and ordered.

Two days later, I received my new computer in perfect condition. I've had it for a little over a month, and I absolutely love it. The keyboard is the right size. I like the touchpad. Its texture compared to the smoothness of the rest of the case) makes it easier to work with. The screen is easy to look at. The computer does everything it's supposed to, and more. It is much faster than I expected. It's exactly what I need.

There's on thing that I do not like at all, but it has nothing to do with the quality of the computer. I hate, hate, hate Windows 8. It is meant for a touch-screen computer, and it leads to much frustration when i'm using the touchpad to navigate. I move my finger the wrong way and I'm suddenly in a completely different screen. The icons on the start screen are annoying. I've yet to figure out how to make them disappear or even get smaller. Fortunately, I am willing to figure things out and am gradually mastering the blasted thing. I still don't like it, but I'll eventually learn to live in peace with it.

Overall, this computer easily earns five stars from me.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion g6-2230us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

this is a great pc especially for the price. I've had it for about two months now and I have absolutely no complaints about it at all! Its fairly quick and super sleek looking, I'm even learning to love Window freaking 8.

Want HP Pavilion g6-2230us 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

The computer itself is great. Long battery life, has a majority of the programs I needed already installed. Just don't care for Windows 8 yet, but that will come in time.

Definitely Recommend for a reasonably priced "Quality" Laptop, you can't go wrong.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment