Acer Aspire E1-571-6811 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)

Acer Aspire E1-571-6811 15.6-Inch LaptopThis is an update to my review. I loved this item for the first few days but then the screen went black and I could not get it to come up for anything. I don't know if this is a problem with Acer or not but this happened on my older computer also which was an Acer. So now I have to delete everything on this so that I can return it. A huge pain in the rear. If it happens again I will have to buy a different model and will speak my mind about Acer. I also do not like the new Windows 8. It is diffiult to figure out where everything is but I'm sure after working with it for awhile it will become easier. Everything new is hard at first.

I just received this yesterday. It was so easy to set up and I am cruising around on it like crazy. My other computer constantly froze and shut down plus the screen didn't work so I had to have a monitor on the side so this one is amazing. I love having a number key on the side and also on the top. It does not get warm at all I love it.

Bought this to replace my Mom's desktop computer. My only complaint is Windows 8. Not a fan of Windows to begin with but 8 is a real loser in my opinion and it is very different from the former versions of Windows so it was confusing. With some modifications, I was able to make the desktop similar enough to her old computer that she was comfortable with it.

As for the computer itself, it is wonderful. Plenty of processor and RAM for just about any need. Be aware that it does have the trackpad offset to the left due to having a full numbers keypad on the right. This makes typing a bit awkward for anyone who is used to having the trackpad centered. But since Mom had never used a laptop, she didn't know the difference. I was the one who struggled.

Buy Acer Aspire E1-571-6811 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Now

The Acer Aspire E1-571-6811 15.6-Inch Laptop is fairly light weight, loaded with Windows 8, and grants free access to the Acer iCloud.

Many of the other pre-loaded programs are interesting and convenient, e.g. the news feed. Some are a little confusing to figure out, e.g., the Camera (specifically where the folder is with the pics I've just taken. The folder is, of course, in the Pictures under Library, but the subfolders are by date, which can be a bit confusing when there are a lot of subfolders, and the dates all begin with the year, then the month, then the day).

The Right click sometimes doesn't respond when clicked initially, but may take a couple of pushes to respond. This bothers me greatly. But since I bought the computer online, I'm not about to send it away for diagnosing and repairs when it only gives me trouble intermittently.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire E1-571-6811 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Here

The quality and speed is so much better than my old windows XP that I love it. Coming from XP, windows 8 has areas that I find very difficult. But, in time I hope I am able to master it.

Want Acer Aspire E1-571-6811 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Discount?

one of the best acer laptops that i have ever bought and the fact that it has windows 8 on it is even more fun im just sayin lol so go out and buy this laptop you will not regret

0 comments:

Post a Comment