HP ENVY dv6t-7200 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID Series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5

HP ENVY dv6t-7200 15.6' 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID Series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5 Nvidia Gaming Laptop in Midnight Black; DV6I have owned this laptop for about five days. The first impressions of the quality and sturdy design were great. When I turned it on it got better to see the HD display (well worth the investment, because I have to work on it al the time). AT first I HATED Windows 8. I did everything I could to avoid the Start Menu and got to work on deleting all the extra software (pointless games, etc.) that came from HP. Yet after learning how to work the totally different Windows I will never go back. The stream line of the programs in the start screen and the simplicity make it an enjoyable experience. But back to the laptop. The keyboard is similar to Mac Books yet the key stroke firmer and helps from accidently hitting the wrong key. The mouse pad is good over all, gestures make it a breeze to switch applications and bring up settings. It is also very sensitive which was scary at first but I noticed there was a lock for it at the top right corner of the track pad for when you type. The only complaint is that if your finger is the slight bit moist it gets stuck when you try to move the mouse, should of used a different finish on it. The finger print scanner is actually something I thought I would never use, but now I use it at least five times in a sitting. The camera sucks but for a laptop it is okay. Over all this is the best laptop o could find for the money and in my opinion well worth the investment.

Hello

Today I received this laptop. I was surprised by the fact that this laptop has in fact very slick and beautiful design.

I was actually going to get Mac Pro. However, the outrageous price upset me and I turned my back. I began to search laptop review and I found

that this laptop got the highest score 10 out of 10, higher point than Mac's product. But almost three times cheaper than Mac.

The performance of this laptop is amazing. It's fast and solid with dazzling resolution of HD monitor and Geforce GT 650!

The best part of this laptop is that you can easily upgrade your hardware later on as you need.

The finger-touch sensor is also very sweet. Once you register your finger print in the system, you can log in computer with sliding your finger!

I am getting used to Window 8 now but so far so good.

Amazing look, performance, and price. GET IT!

Buy HP ENVY dv6t-7200 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID Series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5 Now

This computer is absolutely out of this world! WOW!! This computer is fantastic AND it arrived in 2 days just as promised! I couldn't be happier with the features, design, software, hardware, picture, sound, etc. Incredibly engineered, sleek and stylish all bundled in this Amazing package!!

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY dv6t-7200 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID Series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5 Here

The screen quality is excellent and vibrant. It's a bit disappointing to use even a high-quality LED/LCD monitor instead of the screen.

The performance is excellent. I can't tell for certain if the hybrid hard drive makes more of a difference than the processor or memory, but the notebook does boot up quickly and application start time is low. The performance does generate a lot of heat while running a game, the keyboard quickly became too hot to leave my fingers resting on it. That's not a problem for me because I use a Nostromo game controller, but it might be a problem for others.

The specifications have one surprising limitation I didn't notice before buying the notebook. The wireless supports the 2.4GHz range only, and not the 5.4GHz range. I expected a high-end notebook to support 802.11a and its MIMO variants.

It has a wide selection of ports spaced reasonably far apart. The only annoying port is the GbE RJ-45 because it has a plastic cover that's a bit difficult to open or fully close. I expect the cover to break at some point.

The design quality is a step down from my previous Envy notebook, but overall it's a solid value.

Want HP ENVY dv6t-7200 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID Series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5 Discount?

This is definitely a powerhouse notebook for it's class. The problem I have is that I don't really care for Windows 8 and you can't downgrade to Windows 7 because you don't have downgrade rights with this version. Only Windows 8 Pro version allows you to do this. So I thought ok, I'll just shrink the hard disk volume size and add a partition to hold windows 7...No luck there either. Somehow HP has decided to use hardware on the Elite that won't accept the Windows 7 install either. I'm sending this laptop back and buying the earlier edition to this one which is a Pavilion DV6 7000 with specs close to this one. It has all features and specs identical except for Windows 7 and processor I7 2.3ghz HP Pavilion DV6-7000 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5 Nvidia Gaming Laptop in Midnight Black DV6T

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment