Lenovo E530 32597AU 15.6-Inch Laptop

Lenovo E530 32597AU 15.6-Inch LaptopI shopped around quite a bit for laptops, before choosing this Lenovo. It is a classy computer, with a non-glare screen, which is large enough to make you forget you're on a laptop...though you can certainly get larger ones. You might also get a cheaper computer, but this one is one I'd recommend for the money. Tech support with Lenovo is supposed to be good, but I haven't needed it...so I guess that is even better. You might want to also invest in a Lenovo wireless mouse, if you don't care for the finger pad. The computer comes loaded with software, but even so, you'll need to purchase an office program extra if you want one. I bought WordPerfect Suite X5, & found it much cheaper & in some ways easier to use than MS Office. But take your choice!

You know they call these laptops...& they are....but put this computer on a hard flat surface, even in your lap, so you won't block any of the cooling air intakes, some of which are on the bottom.

My ThinkPad Edge E530 was the display at Office Depot. I specifically did NOT want a windows 8 machine, and this seemed to be the last laptop left on planet earth without Windows 8 preloaded. Since it was the display, I got a deal. ($450). You can order this machine from Lenovo with the processor and features you wish, and windows 7 instead of 8.

It is heavier than most of the new models, and it would not be a great 'travel' laptop. My machine has an i5 3d gen processor, 750G hard drive, fingerprint scanner, and upgraded sound. The screen resolution? Very average, but I do not really care about this feature. The sound is fine, and the mics are better than the average laptop. Like all machines, it does come loaded with some bloatware, but some of it (Thinkpad utilities) is good, some (Norton) I decrapified right away. It is a bit early to sing the praises of this machine, but so far it seems to me to be a zippy, solid little machine. I own some older Thinkpads that I got off Craigslist for a song, and while they are basic (small HD's, no webcam etc.) they have been dropped, kicked around etc., and they keep on ticking.

Pros: Microphone placement allows for great VOIP/Google voice calls. Network adapter seems to be fantastic (picks up half the neighborhood) Nice speed, and I love the fingerprint scanner

Cons: Heavier than most laptops, so-so screen resolution, and does not boot as fast as a Windows8 machine. (For $15 I can upgrade, but I do not want to do this, I'm happy with Windows 7).

Buy Lenovo E530 32597AU 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I love this computer! Runs fast, light, thin, and comes wrapped up in bubble rap and its original which shows me that blinq took the extra time to take care off my package and make me feel like I am important. I will be buying from them in the future;)

Side note the track pad takes time getting used to (be sure to download latest drivers for best experience)

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo E530 32597AU 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

Working great still right out of box. Fast delivery with Prime. This was for sons college laptop and he's quite happy with speed. I upgraded memory but thats all I had to do.

Want Lenovo E530 32597AU 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

Just love it! this is my third ThinkPad and they have all been great performers. This is not an entertainment computer, it is the best general business laptop I have ever used. I have had many other brands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment