Dell M70 15.4-Inch Precision Mobile Workstation

Dell M70 15.4-Inch Precision Mobile WorkstationI've been using the Precision M70 for the last three years and I still think it outperforms most of the new laptops that I've worked on. It is a tough, well constructed latop that is great for everyday work. The video card which seperated this model from other Dells of its time is very good and better than most stock videos on new laptops.

This computer was purchased to replace a newer machine the had failed and has been a fine replacement. After adding the battery that the seller said was missing I have been very pleased with the performance of it. Though it is a used machine, it was in nearly new condition and has worked well, even accepting a 2GB memory upgrade from the failed machine it replaced. with that addition it has been able to run Windows 7 without fault. This is how a purchase should be, honest and easy. If this seller has another machine offered, buy it, you can't go wrong.

Buy Dell M70 15.4-Inch Precision Mobile Workstation Now

I am very impressed with this laptop for the price. it kicks I highly recommend tampa laptops and amazon for a great deal.

Read Best Reviews of Dell M70 15.4-Inch Precision Mobile Workstation Here

The Dell laptop I ordered was perfect for my son he stays on it all the time!!! I need to see about getting another one for myself!

Want Dell M70 15.4-Inch Precision Mobile Workstation Discount?

The laptop crashes alot and has to be repaired. It will cost more to fix it then I paid to own it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment