EDGE15 Amd P340 2GB/320 Dvr C W7-64

EDGE15 Amd P340 2GB/320 Dvr C W7-64I have had a number of laptops over the past 30 years and this one is solid but not great. My last laptop is an HP. The set up for the HP was well thought out with the owner's manual right on the desktop. There was limited paper documentation with the Thinkpad.EDGE15 Amd P340 2GB/320 Dvr C W7-64 I wanted to upgrade the memory on my Thinkpad Edge, but finding information was not either intuitive or easy. I still cannot tell you how I finally found it. It is on the drive too but there is no direct button to the owner's manual on the Thinkpad. I still do not know what the buttons above the touch pad are or how to use them. I searched for that information too. Lenovo needs to improve their owner manual for this product. The information is there but it takes some searching to find.

The computer works well, but does not measure up to my HP. My HP laptop is a 17" (the Thinkpad is 15.6") and the numerical keypad on it makes a difference in usability. I cannot use the Alt key on my Thinkpad to create alt-key icons. My HP is also dual-core but was large so not as portable as the Thinkpad. Of course, the Thinkpad has better graphics and speed than my three year old HP.

Considering what I paid for this product, it works well for my needs. It is a good entry level product.

I got this laptop and the backspace button stuck a bit. There is an annoying red light on the "thinkpad" logo that is always on; on both the front of the cpu and right by the keyboard. This laptop doesn't come with a 9-key pad on the keyboard. 2GB is not enough to run windows 7 (64bit) smoothly. You could upgrade to 8GB but each 4GB card will run about $75, might as well spend the money up front on a better machine and get a better processor as well. It ran slow out of the box so I returned it and got a Gateway 4GB 500MB with a full keyboard and spent only 13 dollars more. I won't even think about getting another Lenovo. Lenovo is IBM's personal computer department that was sold to China. I'm glad they stuck to the mainframes, good thinking IBM.

Buy EDGE15 Amd P340 2GB/320 Dvr C W7-64 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment