ASUS N76VJ-DH71 2.8-3.8GHz i7-3840QM 16GB 500GB SSD + 1TB 5400rpm HDD 2GB nVIDIA GT 635M 17.3" HD B

ASUS N76VJ-DH71 2.8-3.8GHz i7-3840QM 16GB 500GB SSD + 1TB 5400rpm HDD 2GB nVIDIA GT 635M 17.3' HD Blu-ray ROM W8First I'd like to say Computer Upgrade King was very prompt delivering my laptop. I was a bit nervous at first regarding my laptop being cracked open by a third party company. I wasn't sure if they were just putting cheap parts in or what. I'm a web-master and I use to have a computer repair company so I'm no stranger to computers. I'm quite impressed with the performance! From what I see they used high performance parts.

Windows boots up in seconds! I run Adobe products, some of the biggest resource hogs and this laptop runs them like they are nothing.

The only complaint would be I kind of wish I went with the glossy display... Although I have little experience with the gloss display and I might be frustrated with glare from a gloss finish. The screen is so bright I can see it with direct sun light. The mat finish kind of gives it that cheap look. Don't get me wrong, the colors pop out if set up properly. I just feel like if I could do it all over again i'd probably get the glossy screen. It's all preference.

Windows 8, well that's a different story. Again it's what you prefer... I think windows 8 is getting bad publicity just for the fact that windows has been the same since windows 95 and now it's different. I guess it's like teaching and old dog new tricks. Honestly I prefer 7 over 8. If you take the time to learn 8 I think you might learn to love it.

Overall I love this machine!!! I did a lot of research on all of the other laptops and I'm very happy with my choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment