Toshiba Satellite 14" P845T-S4305 3rd Generation i3-3217U Touch-Screen Laptop, 4GB Memory - 500GB H

Toshiba Satellite 14' P845T-S4305 3rd Generation i3-3217U Touch-Screen Laptop, 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Prestige SilverI'm pretty happy with this for what it is. I wanted something lighter but at 4.3 pounds it competes with some ultra books and has a cd drive. The keyboard is very comfortable and the touch pad behaves the way you want it to -neither sticky nor hyper-responsive. Both these features are critical for me for ergonomic reasons. One important thing -Windows 8 takes up so much space with all the garbage they load you up with, some of which you may actually want to keep, it does help to have ample hard disk space.

The touchscreen feature is perfectly adequate. Not sure I'll use it much.

Startup/reboot is SLOOOWWWW. Once I've been using it long enough to accumulate tempfiles that'll probably get worse. In other ways it can be a bit sluggish but, again, for the money can't complain.

Nice laptop. Much better value compared to the Samsung for $200++ more expensive.

And compared my sister's Toshiba 14" touch i5, this laptop serve me almost the same speed...

I'm glad I save my $100 for other accessories.

Buy Toshiba Satellite 14" P845T-S4305 3rd Generation i3-3217U Touch-Screen Laptop, 4GB Memory - 500GB H Now

I like this laptop. It comes with DVD and touch screen. It is a bit slow and I'm not sure if it accept 3d dads or not . I like it very much and it works for me. I had to start all over again with the window 8 and frankly I don't like some of its apps like Netflex. so I uninstalled the app and just use a short cut of it. If I had to decide to buy it again I would have bought this item again. Since I use it mostely for the media, I'm not that much concern about the slowness of it. The memory is adequate however if I knew how I would have increased it to the max. I have not yet figured out how t0 Video /call with it but I'll try to learn. BUT you need to know that it is not Google friendly and I have not been able to link my apps from Google to this laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite 14" P845T-S4305 3rd Generation i3-3217U Touch-Screen Laptop, 4GB Memory - 500GB H Here

Great price and quality

Windows 8 is fantastic and touch pad is great

Love it the functionality and the appearance

Want Toshiba Satellite 14" P845T-S4305 3rd Generation i3-3217U Touch-Screen Laptop, 4GB Memory - 500GB H Discount?

Only comment I can share was it wasn't fast enough to do large files and multi-tasking. On the other hand, the price was right. I'm happy to keep it.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment