HP G42-410US 14-Inch Notebook PC (Black)

HP G42-410US 14-Inch Notebook PCI ordered this laptop about a week ago and I have loved it since it was delivered to my house! It's very light which is really nice if you need to carry it around. Set up was really simple. I have no problem running multiple programs on it at once and Windows 7 functions very well with the computer.

The keyboard is comfortable and the function keys at the top that adjust volume, screen brightness and wifi connection work really well and are very convenient.

The only small con I have discovered about the laptop would be the mousepad. The keys can be a little difficult to push compared to my prior laptop (a Dell Inspiron) so that took a little getting used to but now I hardly notice it.

One last observation: this laptop seems like it was created to look like a macbook which I really like. If you're looking for a much cheaper alternative to a macbook, this computer will do you wonders.

If I had to do it all over again, I would purchase this computer over any others.

This was a birthday gift for my husband. He loves it and I find myself using it at times too. We are very happy with this computer. I purchsed this product from Amazon.

Buy HP G42-410US 14-Inch Notebook PC (Black) Now

This notebook is a significant upgrade over the Dell Latitude D505 that I recently retired. It is much faster and more stable. My only complaint is with the touchpad. It was somewhat difficult to get comfortable with. If you are not looking at it, it is difficult to tell if you finger is actually on it. Also, if you are not exactly within the touchpad area, the functionality is sometime different and sometimes inexplicable. I have overcome this by using a wireless mouse most of the time. I would still recommend this notebook as very fast and an affordable alternativer.

Read Best Reviews of HP G42-410US 14-Inch Notebook PC (Black) Here

this is one of the worst laptops you can get in this price range. Just keep looking and you will find a better one

Want HP G42-410US 14-Inch Notebook PC (Black) Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

Toshiba - Satellite 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Mercury Silver

Toshiba - 17.3" Satellite Notebook - 6 GB Memory - 750 GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment