HP Pavilion dv6-3236nr - Intel Core i3-370M/4GB DDR3/320gb/15.6" HD Argento Gray

HP Pavilion dv6-3236nr - Intel Core i3-370M/4GB DDR3/320gb/15.6' HD Argento GrayI've had this laptop for almost a week now and so far, I'm satisfied. I've had HP's in the past and have always been happy, so I stuck with HP this time.

Things I like about this computer:

-Price was a deal!! Ordered here on amazon for $520+shipping.

-GREAT fan, keeps the laptop cool, even after hours of use.

I like the finger print reader, helps to have an alternative to remembering so many passwords. Also like the added security, just in case it gets stolen...

The i3 processor is fast. The video and audio quality works great. The 320-GB hard drive is more than I'll need for music and photos.

Things I don't like:

-Unfortunately, my docking station from my previous HP is now outdated and isn't compatible with this new laptop.

There is an extra column of keys on the left side of the keyboard, so now when I think I'm hitting the "a" key, I keep hitting the caps lock. Just takes some getting used to.

Overall, in my opinion, so far, the good outweighs the bad and I'm happy with my purchase and will continue to purchase HP's in the future.

This is a great Laptop I have no problems with it. I recommend it to anyone who wants fast computer and want to use it for various things. I dont have any issues with the mouse pad, just have to go into settings and change it to slow or faster.

Buy HP Pavilion dv6-3236nr - Intel Core i3-370M/4GB DDR3/320gb/15.6" HD Argento Gray Now

This laptop is outstanding, I've had it for a few months now and have not experienced any kind of problem! It's extremely quick, the i3 processor is perfect, the graphics are gorgeous. I noticed some people have been complaining about the trackpad but I have never had an issue with it, there is a light on the top left corner that shuts it off so if you accidentally hit it when your typing you can just turn it off and vuala! problem solved! Don't hesitate on this laptop HP did it right!

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv6-3236nr - Intel Core i3-370M/4GB DDR3/320gb/15.6" HD Argento Gray Here

This laptop is very well for moderate use. It handles daily tasks very well. The battery is horrible. I unplug the charger at 100 percent, and it says 3 hours and 14 minutes remaining. The laptop build quality is also mediocre. Overall, this laptop is great for mediocre type business and the price is great, if you want long battery, this is not the laptop for you.

Want HP Pavilion dv6-3236nr - Intel Core i3-370M/4GB DDR3/320gb/15.6" HD Argento Gray Discount?

We purchased this computer for my wife to use while at work. This was our second laptop. It is much more powerful than my other laptop and is easy to use. This computer has all that the most casual user would need. The price was very good on it (Sells for $700 + in the stores) and comes with a Intel Core i3 processor. If you are going to use it for any labor intensive work, I think I would go to a stronger computer, maybe something with an i5 processor.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Acer - Gateway 17.3" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Silky Silver

Acer - Aspire 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Chill Silver

Post a Comment