ASUS X55C Series Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-2328m, 6GB Memory, 320GB HHD, WiFi, Webcam, Windows

ASUS X55C Series Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-2328m, 6GB Memory, 320GB HHD, WiFi, Webcam, Windows 8 Home PremiumMy previous laptop was perfectly adequate but the screen pixels were dying. I asked our IT guy at work for a recommendation and he suggested ASUS. So far I've been extremely pleased with it. The speed is great! I wasn't sure I was going to like the scrolling over screen but am getting used to it. It has plenty of memory for my purposes it may actually be more computer than I need...

this laptop was well above my expectations. absolutely love it. never have i had a better laptop than this one.

Buy ASUS X55C Series Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-2328m, 6GB Memory, 320GB HHD, WiFi, Webcam, Windows Now

I am getting excellent performance from this laptop. The configuration of this laptop is perfect for me. Super fast laptop! The battery of this laptop is also great. Overall, this is perfect laptop for me.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS X55C Series Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-2328m, 6GB Memory, 320GB HHD, WiFi, Webcam, Windows Here

Perfect size, look and details... included with a nice hardware makes it a great choise!!!

PD: dont forget to buy one ;)

Want ASUS X55C Series Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-2328m, 6GB Memory, 320GB HHD, WiFi, Webcam, Windows Discount?

I purchased two of these laptops. The specs are great on paper, but I have had nothing but problems when trying to install updates, restart, or install applications. It may be a Windows 8 issue, or defective hardware. I figure if I am going to spend the money on a product it should work out of the box. I would spend more time troubleshooting the issue if my kids did not need them for school.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment