DELL LATITUDE D820 C2D 2160 2048MB, 80GB, DVD+-R/CDRW, WiFi, XPH, 15.4"

DELL LATITUDE D820 C2D 2160 2048MB, 80GB, DVD+-R/CDRW, WiFi, XPH, 15.4'I received a used Latitude D820 recently and have been very pleased with its performance. The battery life is good, the performance has been robust and responsive. The only thing I find missing on this computer is a webcam. The speakers are a little tinny, but with headphones the sound is great. I like the nice large screen too! Enjoying my Latitude D820!

This machine is extremely durable. Despite what others might say about it running apps slowly, they don't know how to manage their OS. This machine can run any application, including Adobe Creative Suite apps well. Sure, it's not the fastest thing on the market, but it's a 2.0 dual core CPU, it's a great deal, and for any student/office person trying to save money while still getting things done, it's a great buy. The hardware holds up great, and don't let others tell you it's slow because of how they treat their OS.

Buy DELL LATITUDE D820 C2D 2160 2048MB, 80GB, DVD+-R/CDRW, WiFi, XPH, 15.4" Now

The only downsize was the battery is nearing the end of it's life, so I will have to buy a new battery. But, overall this computer gave me exactly what I was looking for. It was handled and packaged neatly. No damage, and in good shape for a used computer!!

Read Best Reviews of DELL LATITUDE D820 C2D 2160 2048MB, 80GB, DVD+-R/CDRW, WiFi, XPH, 15.4" Here

This is a great laptop, solid, easy to use, I like that it locks when closed. I didn't find it to be slow as others have said. The keyboard keys are slightly raised, which I liked. The only minor things I didn't like was no numbers pad, so I had to use the numbers across the top, it's a very HEAVY laptop, but worst of all, the battery life was really bad. Two hours max, and it wasn't just my battery, I ordered a backup and it was the same way.

Want DELL LATITUDE D820 C2D 2160 2048MB, 80GB, DVD+-R/CDRW, WiFi, XPH, 15.4" Discount?

The laptop works okay. It is a little slow and the display fonts are very small. Was able to enlarge them some. Since it is an older laptop you can't expect "like new" and you don't get it. For what I purchased it for which was occasional travel use for a particular purpose, it works fine. Arrived well packaged and you get what you pay for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment