Sony VAIO E Series SVE15132CXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO E Series SVE15132CXB 15.5-Inch LaptopI purchased my Sony Vaio from the Sony Store in October, but this is the same brand. Initially I was excited about receiving it. The keyboard is beautiful, the screen is wide, and the performance is quite strong. I only listed my title as it being a "good computer" because this is the first computer I've come across that battery depletes even when not in use and automatically stops charging and switches to battery usage even when plugged in. This will happen even if the battery is not fully charged. To this point this is the only big issue I have with the Sony Vaio.

Also, I read a lot of reviews about the hassles of the touchpad and I figured that maybe it just takes some getting used to. It does... The touchpad can be annoying at times and takes some practice to become familiar with it. Most times I have to click repeatedly just to be sure my option is selected.

Overall I will rate the Vaio E series an 8/10. It wasn't the fabulous computer I thought I'd be getting, but I'm quite pleased with it. I guess since the E series is aimed at people on a budget, what could I expect?

If your wireless drivers mysteriously break and are unfixable, as mine was, and you have to re-install Windows, you are in for a world of pain. Sony's site has drivers that will literally make your computer inoperable. I am on my third re-install now, first I downloaded a rootkit from Sony's site, then a battery program bundled with the VAIO control center hosed me. I will never buy a VAIO again.

Buy Sony VAIO E Series SVE15132CXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

Everything Perfect! I love it. Nice notebook. Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO E Series SVE15132CXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

Thank you for the laptop :D. I don't have any problem with the product. My new laptop is wonderful. Have a good day

Want Sony VAIO E Series SVE15132CXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I gave it one star because its a Sony, that's it. I had high hopes but windows 8 sucks, the mouse sucks, the computer shell sucks because all you see is finger/oil marks. I feel like it was made half-ass I really loved there previous laptops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment