Lenovo ThinkPad T410s 2901-A3U

Lenovo ThinkPad T410s 2901-A3UI was looking for a cheap laptop replacement since my hard drive crashed on my other laptop. It happend out of no where and I needed a product to arrive quickly. Because of my location, there were no laptops for purchase at the store. I searched amazon for laptops under $400 bucks. This laptop came up on amazon and was marked as opened box. For the discounted price I was amazed when it arrived still scrink wrap and never opened. A similary laptop was at Walmart for over $500 bucks and only have a step up processor upgrade and 8GB of ram. If you know how to read you can easily install an Ram upgrade, which I did. I saved over half the price it cost at Walmart and received it super fast to my location. Thank you amazon.

Save 14% Off

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.

Toshiba - Refurbished - Tecra M11-S3430 Intel i5 2400 MHz 320GB HDD 8GB DVD ROM 14" LCD Win 7 Prof. 64 Bit Laptop

Toshiba - Refurbished - Tecra M11-S3430 Intel i5 2400 MHz 320GB HDD 4GB DVD ROM 14" LCD Win 7 Prof. 64 Bit Laptop

Post a Comment