Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black)

Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419 15.6-Inch LaptopI've had this laptop almost a week and I love this computer. Windows 8 was weird at first but I used to it, I stopped all the window tiles from being alive all the time because it bogged down the computer. Windows 8 reminds me alot like Xbox Live because the Windows store is just like it. I've been using this laptop to play The Sims 3 & a few other games and it runs so smoothly, my last Acer laptop always shudders and overheats when playing any game even with all the settings to low. I've been playing the Sims 3 on max settings and I had no problems.

Overall this laptop is great for all you general needs and but I wouldn't buy this laptop for serious gaming like playing Crysis 3.

It is better than my last acer laptop.

Dual graphics are very awesome.

The A10-4600 is also very good for running.

The price is very comfortable for me.

It is not expensive, but it has a really great equipment.

Buy Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Now

Pros:

Powerful machine that can run most modern games on medium to high settings.

Runs a majority of programs effortlessly.

AMD Dual Graphics settings allow you to set how much power you want running to certain programs [Adobe, video games, converters, you name it] or which programs you want to run in power saving settings. A great way to avoid future hassles with programs you use all the time.

Video quality is superb in combination with the monitor and the dual graphics card.

Sound quality is beautiful, the speakers are flawless.

Cons:

After arriving late, opened up the package and began uninstalling Windows 8.

[you must totally format the hard drive and leave it unallocated in order to install Windows 7]

Took a few hours to get all the drivers back on it, and after some searching, managed to get the graphics card fully functioning.

[Install AMD Catalyst 12.8, restart, 12.9 embedded, restart, and AMD CAP 3, restart, followed by 13.1 to avoid BSOD]

Should you choose to keep Windows 8, that would cut out some work. But that's up to you.

Runs hot, look into a good cooling pad.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Here

This is a great laptop especially for the money! I'm not a big fan of windows 8, but I'm starting to get used to it. Just make sure all of the graphics drivers are up to date and you can download a couple of different programs to give you back the start menu (Start8) being one of those programs. I have tried a few games out on this (Crysis 2, Farcry 3, all Valve source games) and it runs them all very well at almost all high settings. The build quality is very good to and is a very attractive laptop...very happy at the moment!

Want Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Discount?

Pros: Practically Everything... The hardware is superb. Apps load with a snap. Speakers blew my mind for a laptop, my fathers computer has a beats audio setup with woofer in it(yes a woofer) and this still blew it away bass and all. The screen is amazing. The USB 3.0 is Amazing. It runs everygame Ive threw at it in not just high but MAXIMUM graphics (These games include: The Sims 3 with Supernatural Expansion, APB: Reloaded, Need For Speed World, Star Trek Online, Champions Online, Vindictus, Microvolts, RaiderZ, DC Universe, Burnout Paradise, Lego Star Wars III: Clone wars, NBA 2k13, Blacklight Retribution, Rusty Hearts, and tons of console Emulaters), boot up time aint to bad either.

Cons: Oh god dont listen to these microsoft lovin windows 8 fans. The mouse gestures will have you twisted in a minute. I turned them all off and it wasnt to bad. learning how to navigate windows 8 isnt to hard but the OS in general is a pain. This laptop would benefit from a 2x4 GB ram set up for 8 gig total and a 7200 rpm hard drive if you have the patience, but its not to mandatory. Runs HOT when playin games (Laptop fan helps). Havent tried it yet but might be a good Idea to Downgrade to Windows 7.

I been an Acer fan forever, they never let me down. I send in for warrenty repair they fix stuf that I never mentioned like keyboards etc. These products always impress me and dont let anyone tell you they are not durable, I have a Aspire 5732z that has made 2 falls from the kitchen counter, an asphault impact in the driveway with no bag, and bumped off the couch. Yes its taken dings, lost the disk drawer cover, and even broke the screen hing covers but to this day its still a good reliable laptop. If any one asks my opinion, Acer's are the best Decently priced laptops out there.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment