Dell D610 Pentium M 1.73GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14.1" XP HOME

Dell D610 Pentium M 1.73GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14.1' XP HOMEHIGHLY SATISFIED!!! I bought my refurbished from MawishInc for about 5 months ago and it has been amaizing. I'm surprised that the price on this item just keeps on getting lower and lower. I got mine with 1gb of ram but I upgrade it to 2gb and it's a super fast computer. Much faster then any of my vista computers with more ram and ghz. The monitor is small on today's HD stuff, but the graphics card is amazing. Mine can go up to 1920x1200 with no lag on any monitor. With my shipment, I got this item with the charger and all the slots in this item worked, and still works... (thank you MawishInc). I recommend this product. (maybe not used but professionally refurbished).

The seller was cool, machine worked rite outta the box, turned it on, it found my wi-fi, BANG Im online. What more can Thee say.

In fact, Thee is writing this review from said lappy, thats right.

Thee loves it and thats all there is to it. End of story

OX OUT

Buy Dell D610 Pentium M 1.73GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14.1" XP HOME Now

I recommend that you stay away from used computer. I had to return mine.

Read Best Reviews of Dell D610 Pentium M 1.73GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14.1" XP HOME Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very good article, I discovered your blog checking aol for a related subject matter and came to this.
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive (E6520 )
Dell - XPS Ultrabook 14" Refurbished Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive - Silver
Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment