Sony VAIO VPC-EB47GM/BJ 15.5" Notebook (2.66GHz Intel Core i5-480M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD DL DVD-RW Micr

Sony VAIO VPC-EB47GM/BJ 15.5' NotebookThis laptop was purchased as a multi media tool for capturing and editing video. The speakers are the very worst that I have ever owned in a laptop. Volume is very low and fidelity is non-existant. I have three other laptops, including a Gateway net book that have on-board sound far superior to the Sony. I was also unhappy with the media card slot. It will not hold a card firmly enough to maintain a reliable contact. For me those are major drawbacks, because of the intended use of the machine. Other than that, the computer is fast and reliable although pricey.

This is a great laptop. It could do everything I wanted it to from playing games, surfing the web, anything. Although the speakers where not very good, but I always have headphones so It wasn't a big deal for me. It's fast which I love being a impatient person and the start up for me took around a minute. This was a amazing buy and I suggest it for anytone that is just getting a laptop for the first time.

Buy Sony VAIO VPC-EB47GM/BJ 15.5" Notebook (2.66GHz Intel Core i5-480M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD DL DVD-RW Micr Now

The laptop was in good condition, so in short, i like it..I use it now, so there is nothing wrong, everything is operating good.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPC-EB47GM/BJ 15.5" Notebook (2.66GHz Intel Core i5-480M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD DL DVD-RW Micr Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment