HP Envy DV6 Select Edition 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3210 2.5Ghz 8GB 750GB 15.6-inch HD LED DVD+

HP Envy DV6 Select Edition 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3210 2.5Ghz 8GB 750GB 15.6-inch HD LED DVD+/-RW Beats Audio HDMII am not a computer saavy person when it gomes to the features for computers, but right off the bat after I read the specifications, I was pleased! The seller shipped it really fast and they were very responsive. When I opened the box it looked like a brand new computer with no cosmetic damages. The start up was nice and equipped with the right software that I needed. I was skeptical about buying this at first, and once i saw that it has a fast processor I was hooked. Overall the computer fits my life and i was very pleased with the product and service, I would def buy from the seller again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment