Toshiba Satellite U845t-S4155 14-Inch Laptop (Sky Silver Brushed Aluminum)

Toshiba Satellite U845t-S4155 14-Inch LaptopPurchase this laptop because I wanted a little more screen space than I got with the 13.3" laptops I've owned. I also wanted about the same weight, a lighted keyboard, and a touch screen for I think in a couple of years everything will be touch screen. I did purchase this at Furniture Mart in Neb. for only $650. Based on the graphics card I don't think this will play heavy games very well. It will drive my 24 inch HP display for photo editing. The brick for charging is fairly light.

The Good:

--Starts very fast with the cache memory

--Not too much heat (BUT SOME) coming off the bottom when sitting on my lap

--Toshiba doesn't have a lot of crap software on their laptops so it only takes a couple of minutes to uninstall..

--Toshiba also does automatic updates to their BIOS and software on their laptops. So things are up to date without me worrying about it.

The Okay:

--The click on the mouse pad is a little on the heavy side

--The display is fine but glossy and as a touch screen you will see finger prints when off. I use a HP 24" external portable monitor for photo editing so didn't see the need for a IPS screen and the extra $500-600 dollars it commands.

The Not So Great:

--The keys are a little shallow so their is not much travel on them..will get use to it.

--The SD memory slot leaves the memory stick hanging half out? So you just can't leave it in and forget about it.

I go through laptops fairly often and this laptop is great for the price and fits my needs!

The relation price/product is the best.

Very nice laptop, light and very fast on boot and on start-up apps.

The touch screen is nice and the battery life very good, aorund 3.5 hrs. First week of use.

The only complain is the mouse pad, it's some heavy to click, a wireless mouse recommended.

Buy Toshiba Satellite U845t-S4155 14-Inch Laptop (Sky Silver Brushed Aluminum) Now

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

Toshiba - Satellite 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Mercury Silver

Toshiba - 17.3" Satellite Notebook - 6 GB Memory - 750 GB Hard Drive

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Such a nice Post, Can’t wait for the next one.

Toshiba - 14" Tecra Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Graphite Black Metallic

Toshiba - 13.3" Portege Notebook - 4 GB Memory and 128 GB Solid State Drive - Magnesium Black

Post a Comment