Lenovo ThinkPad 234238U 14-Inch Laptop

Lenovo ThinkPad 234238U 14-Inch LaptopPurchased this product in April 2013 and I am thrilled with its performance. I have always like Lenovo when these machines were issued to the faculty at a University wherein I was employed. Performance was excellent. I can say the same the same for this model. It is fast, reliable and has no glitches of which I am aware. I had some trepidation about using Windows 7 since I have a number of legacy software which I still use the most notable of which is Lotus 123 the last edition (circa 2000). I have "tons" of spreadsheets and continue to create them. Although this operating system is 64 bit, the Lotus suite loaded just fine (using the exe file) and has been functioning well ever since. All of my legacy software functions without a hitch.

This machine is fast, lightweight, reliable and boots very quickly. I am also using an online backup service Crash Plan which I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Rates are very reasonable and back-up is seamless in the background. I am using the Lenovo as my main machine, retiring my previous computer (a desktop) to service for the purpose of watching documentary videos from Amazon Prime while I work on spreadsheets. I bought a small (used) 15 inch HP monitor (with speakers) on Ebay which sits next to my external monitor for the laptop. The two together fit very nicely side-by-side on my desk. I would rate this Lenovo laptop as 5 stars without reservation. I am very pleased with the performance. It is truly "solid!"

It runs fast, especially after I deleted the annoying trial softwares. My first thinkpad was a T42 that showed me what thinkpad reliability is. But my second U series thinkpad was not satisfactory. This one seems to have inherited the T series tradition well.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad 234238U 14-Inch Laptop Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment