Dell Inspiron i15R-2369sLV 15-Inch Laptop

Dell Inspiron i15R-2369sLV 15-Inch LaptopI bought this laptop, after considering other models, because of the price and because it was one of the first models to feature Windows 8. I used it for one month and suddenly the HD crashed after I updated the software with a DELL driver. I could not return the computer to Amazon for it was already a month after I bought the computer. I called to Dell guarantee service, and after hours waiting for somebody to pick up the phone, they told me that since I live in South America right now, I cannot apply for guarantee outside of the U.S. Now I have to try to make this piece of junk work with a new HD, which will cost at least USD 100. Shame on you Dell: Every serious company has a global guarantee system.

This laptop is very fast, windows 8 works great! Graphic resolution is very good. Battery lasts a lot. I really recommend it, also a good price for a 3rd generation i7 processor with 1 TB disk and 8gb Ram.

Very happy with my dell laptop so far!

Buy Dell Inspiron i15R-2369sLV 15-Inch Laptop Now

Great computer! Fast speed, nice screen. Easy to use, easy to learn Windows 8. A little large, but a nice computer overall.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15R-2369sLV 15-Inch Laptop Here

Well bought it since Dec 1,but up till now is not working. The complication is I do not live in the U.S. My son brought it down to Costa Rica for me. It came without a battery from Amazon. I bought a generic battery in Office Depot, but did not function. The next day got to call Dell, spent over nearly 2 hours over the phone, still not working. So dell need to authorize Uniys in Costa Rica to send a technical guy to come over. The day I called was Dec 19. Finally Uniys called my office on Dec 27 that they wouldl send a technician to fix it on Dec 28. I told my colleague on this, but when the guy came over, he was out, another colleague did not know and so he left. I called Uniys in C.R. but they said I must call Dell for another appointment. I was on the beach and using my mobile phone to call, wait 45 minutes and when Dell answer, the line was cut off. Now I have to call Dell on Monday for this again. Sound like a cursed laptop

Consolation is Amazon after several complain, is giving me a discount of 40%, so I am ok with Amazon.

Want Dell Inspiron i15R-2369sLV 15-Inch Laptop Discount?

It's a great product, it came in perfect conditions.

I just waited 2 weeks to write this review to be perfectly sure about what I was going to say.

It has behaved perfectly. it has no wifi connection problem by now, I uninstalled McAffee and installed Norton and it's working just fine.

I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a really good laptop for working, it's not that comfortable to carry around because it weights, so I wouldn't recommend it if you just one a simple notebook, (then, find a notebook :) )

It works fast, has a good share of RAM memory and hard disk capacity for a good price. Also has a comfortable screen size to watch movies and so :)

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment