IBM Thinkpad T23 Laptop (1.13-GHz Pentium III, 128 MB RAM, 30 GB hard drive)

IBM Thinkpad T23 LaptopI've just upgraded from an older T21 to T23, because I love Thinkpads. The design is sleek and strict, without unnecessary brightness and buttons. The LCD screen is sharp, and much brighter than those I saw on Compaq. It is very slim and light, so perfect for travel. It is fast. The swappable drives take 30 seconds to change. etc. and etc.

Importantly enough, it is an excellent IBM's customer support. T-series has 3-year warranty. When I had to change a part on my older T21, I sent it on Tuesday and they returned the laptop on Thursday same week (at their cost, of course!). Online support is also superb.

You can look at ebay for good deals, but beware of possible scum! Buy it!

I bought one of these about four years ago from a surplus reseller. Installed XP Pro and Office 03.

All ran great for -well, four years. Admittedly, I abused the hell out of this unit. I more than deserved the failure, and was not surprised when it happened.

Reasons this ThinkPad is great:

-Tough (as mentioned above).

-Designed for WAY more ram than other computers sold at the time of its manufacture.

-Display gives a clear, sharp image.

-File download matrix available at Lenovo.com -all the drivers you'll ever need to restore this to factory functionality.

-Bullet-proof (unless you "attack it with an ax" as I did).

-Slim titanium frame (light, strong, dissipates heat well).

-Parts readily available (It's a ThinkPad!!!)

Finally, it failed about 3 months ago when I dropped it.

Simply putting old (sound) drive into a new enclosure and cloning it to the new unit. Strongly advise buying one if you need a reliable, inexpensive computer and you don't need a lot of processor speed

Buy IBM Thinkpad T23 Laptop (1.13-GHz Pentium III, 128 MB RAM, 30 GB hard drive) Now

I did receive the laptop Tiger Enterprise is a big rip off. They were going to take the money and run. Please do not order anything off them. You will never receive your item.

Read Best Reviews of IBM Thinkpad T23 Laptop (1.13-GHz Pentium III, 128 MB RAM, 30 GB hard drive) Here

I bought a factory refurbished IBM Thinkpad T23 from another on-line retailer and it worked great. The IBM Thinkpad T23 that I bought from a seller on amazon.com has a bad harddrive. I sent the seller an e-mail message to let him know that the IBM Thinkpad T23 that he sold me has a bad harddrive. I was not requesting my money back from the seller since I waited too long to request a refund from him. I just wanted the seller to know to stop selling refurbished laptop computers as they quite possibly have defective harddrives in them. I even went as far as to let the seller know that I am not mad at him as he may not have known there was a bad harddrive in the laptop he sold me. I never heard back from the seller and to me that is just plain rude. I would never buy a refurbished computer off of amazon.com or any other website as I don't want to take a chance on buying another bad computer.

Want IBM Thinkpad T23 Laptop (1.13-GHz Pentium III, 128 MB RAM, 30 GB hard drive) Discount?

I purchased this for my 5 year old son. And he is very pleased with it. It runs games reasonably well.. games like maze.. etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment