Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer

Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless ComputerThe laptop was in good condition when received. It was packaged appropiately to prevent damage during shipment. The length of shipping time was short between purchase and receipt. The surface was clean. They provided a recovery CD and adequate word processing / desktop publishing software. I would buy again from this supplier. The only complaint I have is that the internal wi-fi device was inoperative. That is why I give only a three star rating.

i was very happy at first with how easy it was to pick a product and pay for it, it arrived promptly and undamaged via us postal service. however, something was not right with the screen, i tried to contact the seller via email thru amazon just a couple days after receiving my laptop and he never replied. im stuck with a product that apparently has no warranty and i havent received any support from amazon.com or the seller. im not happy with my purchase.

Buy Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer Now

Amazon fulfilled my expectations with regards to shipping and packaging, and I believe dell fulfilled the great quality in my latitude. I would definately recomend this for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to the best quaility in the market.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer Here

I did allot of research on resfurbished laptops because i never bought one before but with limited amount of funds it was a promising buy for me. I never wright reviews but i figured if you are like me this would be some help for you. It is just like buying a brand new computer and i will never go back to buying brand new again. This is above and beyond what i expected. works perfect. I use it for the internet,music,ipod,writing resumes and more. it is perfect you will not be disappointed you went this route. i bought cricket wireless prepaid which is cheap but works great. Trust me i do not work for these people i am just an average 24 year old and this is the best thing i ever did!!!! so happy and you will be too!!

Want Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer Discount?

I buy Dell computers to take to Tanzania to colleagues who can only spend $200 and a little more. Tampa is amazing. They are responsive and help with any questions. These Dell 610-620 stand the test of time. This one had Windows XP professional which I highly recommend even in the days of Windows 8. It is reasonably fast. The hard drive may be small, but you can buy back ups and especially for students where no Apple Store is available, they are definitely worth it. I am an Apple fan, so I gave my Dell up a few years ago, but this one stands the test of time. (Know your seller)

0 comments:

Post a Comment