Toshiba Satellite P775D-S7360 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Platinum

Toshiba Satellite P775D-S7360 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Platinumthis laptop is freaking amazing! super fast and great performance. Once you download and update everything for it the machine is a monster and the integrated graphics card is the best in the market. I highly recommend this laptop to anyone who is a AMD fan or not this whoops Intel's @$$. The Windows Experience Index are as following (rated on a scale of 1.0 to 7.9 with 7.9 being the best):

Processor: 6.6

Memory (RAM): 7.2

Graphics: 5.9

Gaming Graphics: 6.5

Primary hard disk: 5.9

these are outstanding scores for a laptop!

So over all for the price this laptop is at it's by far the best on the market highly recommended!

I purchased this Toshiba Satellite P775D laptop in mid-October and it's proven to be very fast perfect for what I do: email, research, internet. The 17.2 screen is ideal for me have watched dvds on it and the speakers are Harman Kardon and high quality. The keyboard is very easy on the hands and the laptop is extremely quiet. Had a minor problem about adjusting a setting and called Toshiba help line via phone who were very efficient and courteous and fixed the problem. I am very glad I made this purchase; I had ordered an HP laptop in September but returned it immediately because it had a defective keyboard. Amazon returns worked great. I would recommend this laptop.

Buy Toshiba Satellite P775D-S7360 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Platinum Now

This is the best laptop I have own,its the fourth for me one other Toshiba which is the way to go.The keyboard is very sturdy and laid out very well for easy typing.This machine is very fast on booting up and searching web pages,have 6GB memory and lots of hard drive space 640gb.The graphics are excellent if not the best and for a laptop these speakers are very loud and crystal clear.Last but not least the appearance of this laptop is very beautiful a must see for yourself.Anyone thinking of owning one of these certainly will not be disappointed but will be very happy for money well spent.I bought this BEAUTY from amazon.com and shipping was very fast,go out and get it today dont hesitate.Thank you.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite P775D-S7360 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Platinum Here

I have always gone with the latest intel processor when I upgrade laptops, this time I thought I would try the AMD A8 due to great reviews and lower price. After 3 weeks of use I am pleased with this computer it runs everything I have loaded, too include games and has decent screen resolution. It has crashed once something I am not use to; might have been a windows issue? My only complaint is the camera Toshiba uses in most of its laptops, it is really bad, so if you do utilize a webcam you will need to purchase one, the one in this computer is horrible, even after adjusting the settings I think you would need a spotlight in the room for it to work. I did a lot of research prior to my purchase and I couldn't find a bigger bang for the buck. I have purchased a powered usb hub to accommodate all external devices.

Pros: quality, light for size, price for what you get

Cons: webcam, number of usb ports

Want Toshiba Satellite P775D-S7360 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Platinum Discount?

Its an excellent product from toshiba, beautiful design and the amd8 it is really fast, i can use it with graphic design software and also watch movies and play games. I think that it is really value for money item, for that price you can have a truly work machine.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Such a nice Post, Can’t wait for the next one.

Toshiba - 14" Tecra Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Graphite Black Metallic

Toshiba - 13.3" Portege Notebook - 4 GB Memory and 128 GB Solid State Drive - Magnesium Black

Post a Comment