Asus X53E-RS31 15.6" Notebook Computer (Intel Core i3-2350M 2.30GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WebCam, Wi

Asus X53E-RS31 15.6' Notebook ComputerI did not get this on Amazon, but bought this at a (now) slightly cheaper price elsewhere. Having used this for several months, it's a good machine that has solid construction and is pretty fast. The battery life is decent, and the screen is crisp and clear. We use it for low-end tasks (Skyping) to higher-end stuff like video encoding. It seems to handle everything we throw at it the i3 processor is speedy enough for most things these days even some previously taxing games for my old Core 2 Duo. The scratch-resistant material is pretty nice and keeps the machine looking new.

I purchased my labtop on April 1, 2012. The screen on my laptop began to flicker and I called in on April 31 to speak with a tech. I asked if there was anyway that I could recieve a new labtop and the tech told me even though I had only had the laptop for about a month it would have had to be dead on arrival for them to send me a replacement. So I agreed to go ahead and do a hard reset to see if that would fix the screen. It did not fix the screen for more than a month so I had to send in the Labtop on June 8, 2012 after several hard resets. On October 22, 2012 the screen begain to defect again so I did several more hard resets without any progress and begin calling customer service again on November 1,2012 where I was hung up on several times by employees whom seemed to be fustrated when I asked to recieve a new laptop due to the fact that this $536.54 laptop was once again broken and I have not had it for a year. After being put on hold for about a total of 4hours in a six hour time span I was told that a manager would call me. When the manager did call they only let the phone ring twice and then hung up. When I called back I was put on hold again for an hour and 9 minutes and the supervisor advised me to just send in the defective device so they could repair it again because they did not beleive that management would give me another device. There customer service is horrible to say the least. My labtop model is a X53ERS31 15.6 screen. I would advise anyone to steer away from Asus due to thier Customer Service.

Buy Asus X53E-RS31 15.6" Notebook Computer (Intel Core i3-2350M 2.30GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WebCam, Wi Now

It's exactly what I expected; I wanted a good quality basic machine and that's what it is. It does the job.

Read Best Reviews of Asus X53E-RS31 15.6" Notebook Computer (Intel Core i3-2350M 2.30GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WebCam, Wi Here

For the price, this is a great computer. It has a large screen and the processor makes the internet a breeze.

Want Asus X53E-RS31 15.6" Notebook Computer (Intel Core i3-2350M 2.30GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WebCam, Wi Discount?

Got this in tightly sealed box. Installed Windows 7 and some Asus apps with no problems.

I am primarily using this laptop for personal web design and development purpose. And the occassional games TorchLight2, League Of Legends, Dota2 (with lots of video settings in low mode). Recently bought a condenser mic to experiment acoustic guitar recording.

So far, I am happy with this i3 laptop for its price range which is almost 24-hours plugged in to the wall socket (I removed the battery for now) and just occassionally hibernate when I need to go out for more than 10 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment