Dell Inspiron i15N-1818BK 15-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black)

Dell Inspiron i15N-1818BK 15-Inch LaptopThe description of this laptop is inaccurate on Amazon's website. The processor is a Pentium B960 instead of a Pentium P950, which worked out in my favor. However the other inaccuracy was the screen resolution. The description says the display will do 1600 x 900 however the machine that arrived has a maximum display of 1366 x 768. This is not surprising based on the price point for this item, however it was one of the determining factors in my purchase so I was disappointed to not have received what I expected. I checked with Amazon and they felt the description was incorrect on the website and they told me they would enter a request to have it updated, it has been two weeks and the description still remains the same.

I elected to keep the laptop because despite the inaccuracies I don't think I will be able to find a better laptop at this price. It works well for the tasks for which it is designed, light computing. Web browsing is quick and responsive but don't expect to play any games on it. I find the screen resolution to be limiting as I expected but using the zoom feature of Google Chrome it is workable.

Expect the normal OEM bloat with free trial and vendor specific applications that will annoy you until they are removed.

Overall this is not a bad laptop, even if it isn't really the machine described on the website.

I love this computer so much that I bought some bright big loud flower stickers and put them all over the cover to discourage my husband from "borrowing" it!

POSITIVES:

This one has a superfast processor my Picasso pics load up in seconds as opposed to minutes with my previous older laptop. The wireless internet is almost instantaneous. Youtube videos load and play zippity quick, and it plays most dvd's without having to add any special software.

The Windows 7 Home Premium pack is easy to work and I can open several windows of Internet Explorer simultaneously.

Matter of fact, I can pop back and forth between Amazon and Goodreads to copy and post some book reviews with practically no lag time. Netflix and Hulu play with no pauses.

There are plenty of USB ports, and on front, there's this little SUPER CONVENIENT SD card slot. I can pull the SD card from my camera, slide it in the SD slot just under the keyboard, and download all my pics and be done in under a minute!

It's lightweight and the battery lasts around 7 hours with constant usage.

NEGATIVES:

The big pretty girly flower stickers on my lid didn't stop my spouse. When HIS laptop battery ran out in a public place, he just stuffed his briefcase behind my screen to hide the flowers, then happily continued working on MY dell! (Good thing I had my Kindle.)

Buy Dell Inspiron i15N-1818BK 15-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) Now

I purchased this lap top on June, 24th. I really love it. It is just the perfect size and is very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new laptop. The price was right and I recieved it in just 2 days.

This was a great buy......

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15N-1818BK 15-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) Here

Dell laptops are one of the best and this one is great for the price you paid for. Nice keyboard, 15 inches screem, DvD rewritable drive, multigesture touchpad, 3GB of ram (up to 8), intel prossesor and more.

Want Dell Inspiron i15N-1818BK 15-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) Discount?

Excellent product and very very very quick delivery. I'm completly satisfied. When i was told my computer had just arrived, i thught it was a joke, but it was not. Only 3 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment