Gateway LT3120u 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 L310 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB RAM, Window

Gateway LT3120u 11.6' Laptop NightSky BlackI bought this netbook because it was listed as a laptop. I was pleasantly surprise that it handle what I need it for, the basics with a little extra. It would have been a great little netbook if it would have come back on after using it on the 3rd day. I tried everything to get it to come back on and it was no use. I returned it for an exchange in hopes that I just got a fluke, only if that was the case. The exact same thing happen a week after I got it. I returned the second one and have not looked back.

Pro: Very nice looking. I feel in love with the look and feel of it on arrival. It is very lightweight. The keyboard is big enough for may large hands. It has Window 7 premium and not just the starter like other netbooks.

Con: Problem with it powering up. It gets pretty hot if you have it on your lap.

Love it.

Pros,

11.6" screen

Dual core, very fast for netbook

Nice video card,..play 720p no problem

full version Window 7

250gb hard drive

2GB ram

pretty thin size

Cons,

Glossy screen

Viewing angle not good for video,..but surf web is fine.

Keys feel cheap

Hard drive is nosiy,..run all the time. I might need to upgrade to SDD soon.

Black color,..fingerprints to easy

Battery life is average.

For $50 to $75 more then a regular netbook,...this is a lot better deal.

Just love the 11.6" size screen,.. I think 10.1" is a little small for text.

Buy Gateway LT3120u 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 L310 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB RAM, Window Now

Using it going on 6 weeks. Perfect size and weight, right in between a netbook and laptop, real processor and memory, nice feel to keyboard, but individual keys are going south. The 'k' key is toast, and the 'r' and period are on their way out; this with light use, mostly email and web forms. Using on-screen keyboard to fill in for now, will go to external keyboard eventually. Might also take the thing apart to see if it's a simple fix.

Also, battery pins easily mis-align. I usually like to leave the battery out if it's not going anywhere, but now I keep it in all the time.

Won't bother with customer support, every vendor sucks any more.

Read Best Reviews of Gateway LT3120u 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 L310 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB RAM, Window Here

Solid little laptop. I like the screen resolution and look of it. Battery life seems about right for what they sold it as (~4 hours without dim screen you can get better life if you dim the screen a bit I think).

Glad I got this one with Windows 7 Home 64 bit. Most little laptops have Windows starter which is very limited.

Kind of weird how Windows can sell the OS for $150 or more and this whole laptop set me back less than $350.......

Want Gateway LT3120u 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 L310 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB RAM, Window Discount?

GREAT ON THE GO OR COLLEGE STUDENT ON THE GO "MINI NET BOOK" OK SO I THOUGHT IT WASNT A NETBOOK BUT IT IS SO U CANT PLAY CDS OR WATCH DVDS ITS ONLY A NETBOOK.. SO ITS GREAT FOR QUICK ON THE GO TYPE ISH (THINGS)!NOW I LOVE GATEWAY AND ITS A PRETTY AWESOME LIGHT WEIGHT DEVICE AND FEATURES BUT IF YOUR MORE IN TO ELECTRONIC BEST OF THE BEST WITH HOPES YOU CAN DO CRAZY AMAZING THINGS LIKE I LOVE TO DO THIS WOULD NOT BE A GOOD CHOICE.. BUT ITS GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT ARENT NOT SO TECHY AND JUST LIKE TO DO GENERAL THINGS! WOULD SAY GET ON DEPENDING ON WHAT IT WILL BE USED FOR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment