HP Pavilion G7-2215DX 17.3" Laptop (Black) / Intel Pentium processor B950 , 4GB DDR3 SDRAM , 500GB

HP Pavilion G7-2215DX 17.3' Laptop / Intel Pentium processor B950 , 4GB DDR3 SDRAM , 500GB hard drive , WebCam, HDMI, Windows 8I'm really impressed with this laptop!!..The 17" hd led screen is amazing and the images are crystal clear,which is great for netflix!!

Its also very fast!!..My pictures,music and movies load in an instant!!

It comes pre installed with Windows 8, which is very cool and fun to use!!

Over all, I would say this is the best bang for the buck!!..5 Stars!!

I would recommend shopping around before buying a laptop. I bought mine at Best Buy for only $350.00 . This is a great starter computer. I bought it for my daughter for school.I liked that Windows 8 can also run like Windows 7 for those used to that format.

Buy HP Pavilion G7-2215DX 17.3" Laptop (Black) / Intel Pentium processor B950 , 4GB DDR3 SDRAM , 500GB Now

I bought this computer in a Black Friday sale from a physical retailer. The specs aren't the greatest, but for the price its intended use as a basic every day laptop it's been perfect. Windows 8 (which comes preinstalled) is really great once you get accustomed to all the changes from previous versions. The only real complaint I've had is all the preinstalled unnecessary software HP includes, but it's nothing new and is easy enough to remove.

Definitely a good buy.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion G7-2215DX 17.3" Laptop (Black) / Intel Pentium processor B950 , 4GB DDR3 SDRAM , 500GB Here

I purchased this laptop for my grandson. Luckily this model was one he's seen (a classmates')and had told his cousin he would like to own. Ordered. Timely arrival. Good price. I luv making purchases via Amazon.

Want HP Pavilion G7-2215DX 17.3" Laptop (Black) / Intel Pentium processor B950 , 4GB DDR3 SDRAM , 500GB Discount?

My daughter loves this laptop so far. It seems excellent for school work and the sites that teens enjoy. She hasn't complained about anything so far, which makes me happy. I purchased the 2 year accident protection as well.

Save 18% Off

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.

Toshiba - Refurbished - Tecra M11-S3430 Intel i5 2400 MHz 320GB HDD 8GB DVD ROM 14" LCD Win 7 Prof. 64 Bit Laptop

Toshiba - Refurbished - Tecra M11-S3430 Intel i5 2400 MHz 320GB HDD 4GB DVD ROM 14" LCD Win 7 Prof. 64 Bit Laptop

Post a Comment