Lenovo Thinkpad T500 15.4-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.3 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro)

Lenovo Thinkpad T500 15.4-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.3 Hours of Battery LifeAfter reading the reviews on this computer, I just want to say that, compared to other laptops from various manufacturers (Apple, HP, Dell, etc.), this computer is by far the most well built computer I have ever come across. I have taken this computer to school with me EVERYDAY for the last 3+ years and not yet has it slowed down, even by the tiniest bit. I've never had any hardware or software problems nor any of the problems that people seem to be complaining about. (FYI-If you treat any computer like a piece of meat, it will break, regardless of who made it). I just wanted to write a positive review about this computer because I am still very happy with its performance (especially being 3+ years old) and do not intend on buying another laptop anytime soon.

I have had my T500 for 3+ years. It has performed flawlessly. The other posters here are obviously computer illiterate. Most of their problems stem from the fact that they don't know how to use a laptop nor the software. When I had a question for Lenovo Tech, I got through almost immediately and had my question answered. I would suggest that te other unhappy Lenovo users that posted here go back to a Corona typewriter, save yourself some grief.

Buy Lenovo Thinkpad T500 15.4-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.3 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) Now

Great laptop from a hardware stand point but I feel the referb guys could have put a little more work into making sure it had drivers.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Thinkpad T500 15.4-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.3 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) Here

Beware!

The description showed very good condition..but it's horrible. The frame near the DVD box is burnt. The frame is extremely loose. Gap exxists between frame components ..completely opposite to what has been declared.

Don't buy from this seller.

Want Lenovo Thinkpad T500 15.4-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.3 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) Discount?

Ive had my Y500 for LESS THAN 6 MONTHS and it already broke. Its now slow, wont restart, and or shutdown. And Lenovo made me pay $200 plus $30 for shipping to send it back for them to fix it. Before i bought the laptop the costumer service was great, nice and helpful, but now all they do is waste an hour of your time on the phone just to end up telling you that you have to buy more crap to get your computer working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment