HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1014nr Laptop (AMD A6-4455M Accelerated Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15.6 HD

HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1014nr LaptopPurchased due to broken laptop, love the aluminum case more protection than just the plastic. This thing is crazy thin as well, sleekbook for sure. No problems so far.

only was dissapointed that it did not have a monitor plug and not having a disc drive ( which was divulged upfront) is more frustrating then i thought..but great pic n sound and very fast

Buy HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1014nr Laptop (AMD A6-4455M Accelerated Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15.6 HD Now

I have only had this laptop for about 3 months and the left corner of the lid/screen is breaking apart. The hinge does not seem to work properly which caused the cheap material to crack. I talked to technical support and their supervisor. They basically accused me of damaging the laptop myself and even though it is still under warranty, I don't have the accidental insurance that it's not their problem. After insisting that it was not caused by an accident, they said I could sent them the laptop where they can inspect it and I would be without it for 7 to 9 days. I told them I could not be without it that long, and could fix it myself. I was told it is too complicated to let the customer do the repair. They should not engineer something to be so difficult, and if a customer feels confident enough to do the repair, they should have that choice. I guess I will have to deal with not being able to close the lid.

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1014nr Laptop (AMD A6-4455M Accelerated Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15.6 HD Here

It would not boot up when I got it, I called HP and they could not get it to boot up either.

Want HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1014nr Laptop (AMD A6-4455M Accelerated Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 15.6 HD Discount?

I bought this Laptop as a present to my wife and was surprised when I finally got the item at home. The design is amazing and even when it only comes with 4GB, it's fast, slim and the screen size is about right for a home laptop.

Save 30% Off

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - 17.3" Pavilion Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 500 GB Hard Drive - Sparkling Black

HP - 14 Envy Ultrabook - 4 GB Memory - 500 GB Hard Drive - Midnight Black (hp4-1038nr)

Post a Comment