Acer Aspire V5-571-6605 LED Notebook (6GB Ram, 500Gb hard drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64, HDMI, W

Acer Aspire V5-571-6605 LED NotebookI love this computer.. it's light and fast and I love how the keyboard is set up.. very sleek.. it's perfect for what I need it for!

I have nothing but praise for the Laptop; great price, fantastic screen, fast and nowhere near as much heat given off as with my HP relic.

I just wish I didn't have to use Windows. As soon as it's out of warranty, I'll probably load Linux.

Buy Acer Aspire V5-571-6605 LED Notebook (6GB Ram, 500Gb hard drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64, HDMI, W Now

Slim, sleek, lightweight and fast. Great screen. Keyboard is good, and the overall fit and finish is good silver body better than my dark blue laptop, which is a fingerprint magnet. W7 working well. I actually bought this for my wife she loves it. I may get one for me.

Larry H50

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire V5-571-6605 LED Notebook (6GB Ram, 500Gb hard drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64, HDMI, W Here

This is the first computer/laptop that was not an H. P. I was out of my comfort zone when I purchased this one. For a short while I had a Samsung Series 3. I like the Acer laptop better than the Samsung laptop. The other thing was the Acers Windows 7 is more user friendly than Samsung Windows 8. This Acer laptop speaker has a really poor sound quality compared to the other computers. This is the only complaint I have. Good Luck.

Want Acer Aspire V5-571-6605 LED Notebook (6GB Ram, 500Gb hard drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64, HDMI, W Discount?

this is my second acer laptop and it's doing me well. getting this much RAM for the price made it worth the purchase. the screen is large and overall quite light. and it didn't come with windows 8, so that was a plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment