Acer AS5536-5883 15.6-Inch Laptop

Acer AS5536-5883 15.6-Inch LaptopThis is a great computer. I love it. its nice and light but not too small and is fairly fast. I have only one thing I was disappointed about. Bluetooth. When i bought this computer I expected it but there is no bluetooth installed. There is even a button to turn it on, but its not there. when you press the button a little icon comes up, like when you turn the volume up or down or turn off or on the wifi, but it always has a red X like saying that you turned it off, but it never says on, only off. bummer.

I have used this model for 2 1/2 years and counting. It frequently has overheating problems. The internal fan goes crazy and then when it gives out the computer shuts down without warning and it takes awhile to get it to be able to turn back on. I am going to get an external hard drive because I am worried I will lose my personal files when it has another temper tantrum and refuses to turn back on. I don't game at all, just your average student-use. Particularly when I use the HDMI function the computer gives out in no time. It is pretty pathetic.

I am about to buy a new battery because the battery died within a year of purchasing the laptop. This will be the last Acer product I will buy.

Buy Acer AS5536-5883 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I use this laptop for writing but it can also handle games too. I've used it for SWG and Silent Hunter 4 and the graphics are excellent. I'm not sure how it would do with more recent games but I'm sure it could handle most games well. Startup is very quick. Built in wifi and webcam are excellent features too! Battery lasts up to 4hrs on power saver, maybe 2hrs on the performance setting. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this buy!

Update after using this laptop for over a year, I have to say my opinion has changed. If you're seeking something for web browsing, college work, videos or music, this laptop is more than capable. But for games, look elsewhere. After about 6 months I noticed the laptop overheats when playing 3d games. Sometimes I can only get 30mins out of it when gaming before it shuts itself down, even with a cooling mat. It's a shame I have barely owned it a year and already I am having to replace it.

Read Best Reviews of Acer AS5536-5883 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

I love this laptop it starts up quickly, is easy to use, keyboard is nice. Would definitely recommend!

Want Acer AS5536-5883 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Such a nice Post, Can’t wait for the next one.

Acer - Aspire E Series 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Glossy Black (NX.M12AA.032)

Acer - TravelMate 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Post a Comment