Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7384 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Red Horizon

Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7384 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Red HorizonFirst off ... I'm not a gamer. I had a 15.6" Lenovo entry level laptop that worked fine but I wanted more in a laptop. I wanted to be able to watch Blu-ray movies; I wanted an HDMI connection to tie the lap to a TV; I wanted a built in card reader; I wanted dual HDDs so I could designate one strictly for backup. There are several other features that my Lenovo lacked so I opted for a high end gaming machine. I was torn between an Asus gamer and this Toshiba. I did a huge amount of research, comparison between the 2 manufacturers and comparative cost shopping. Finally I pulled the trigger on this Qosmio. All I can say is ...WOW!! It not only met but exceeded my expectations. I upgraded the OS to Win7 Ultimate, threw on Office and A/V software and was good to go. A lot of the Toshiba bloatware is actually useful. I blew it all away and then reinstalled the select ones that I wanted to retain. For instance, Eco Utility is a cool feature ... turn it on with the touch of a button and the screen dims about 10%, all the idiot lights disappear and battery life increases about 25%. Sweet if you're working/playing away from an AC outlet. Tap the desktop button again and Eco is off. Harman/Kardon speakers have to be heard to be believed! With stereo above and a sub woofer below, the sound is unmatched in ANY other laptop. The NVIDIA GTX560M vid card is top of the line, latest state of the art. Intel Core i7; 8GB of 1333 RAM; 1TB of HDD (2-500GBs); Backlit keyboard. I could just go on indefinitely. On a scale of 1 to 10, this is a 10 laptop. I have zero negative comments. There is no room for improvement. Lastly, Amazon's price beat out the competitors'. Don't hesitate even if you are only remotely considering this unit. Pull the trigger ... with Amazon!!

Just bought this a few days ago at $1399, and NOW you go and take $100 off.

Well anyway, still a good gaming notebook at $1399. Took a bit of doing though. Had to downgrade the bios to 1.10 to fix the occasional choppy framerate that I experienced playing Witcher 2. Also had to go to the global settings in the Nvidia control panel and set the Nvidia processor as my preferred processor in the global settings in order to get some of my other games to run smoothly. But now everything's smooth as butter on max settings at 1080p (Samsung TV). Love the hybrid drive, speakers, and price so much that I'm willing to overlook the max 8gb ram, 1600x900 17" screen, and ugly design (in my opinion).

Not bad for $1399. Even better at $1299.

Buy Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7384 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Red Horizon Now

If your looking for a laptop, that could essentially replace a desktop, then you may wanna highly consider this one.

with all the high end specs, it is definitely worth it, and the price is right. I listen to a lot of music, some has lots of bass,

but no matter what it sounds great. I also play games on it, the graphic are just simply put, amazing. Day or night

i can clearly see the keyboard,which by the way work very well, and feels great. although, when i hit the volume button,

it make a loud beeping sound, and i cant quite figureout how to make it stop, so that one downer...also the mouse buttons

have quite a loud click... but over all this is an amazing computer, and Toshiba did it again :D

>-HOPE THIS HELPED-

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7384 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Fusion X2 Finish in Red Horizon Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment