Dell Latitude D600 PentiumM 1.6Ghz 512Mb 40Gb WiFi CDD+RW/DVD Laptop

Dell Latitude D600 PentiumM 1.6Ghz 512Mb 40Gb WiFi CDD+RW/DVD LaptopPurchasing a used laptop was a risk and we weren't sure if it was worth taking....until we used this Dell for over a month. We couldn't be happier with our purchase! The only downside to this product is that Microsoft Office did not come installed on this notebook. However, the seller was prompt and the computer arrived intact and in just a few days. The battery lasts about two hours and the wireless is invaluable. I don't know how we lived without a laptop for all this time-we hardly ever turn on our PC anymore!

I've always been a fan of the Dell D600 (and D610) since I first used them at work. These units are true workhorses that never let you down, regardless of the application used on them. So when it came time to order a laptop for my son for his impending college trek,the choice was easy.

I know, buying a refurbished anything is a crapshoot, but not so with this laptop. the unit actually came to me looking better than described and performs flawlessly. My son's happy...I'm happy...you'll be happy, too and save some cash to boot!

NOTE: The unit does come with Windows XP but NOT with Office, thus the 4-star rating.

Buy Dell Latitude D600 PentiumM 1.6Ghz 512Mb 40Gb WiFi CDD+RW/DVD Laptop Now

This laptop was perfect.it is exactly what I needed. The battery life Is a little shorter than I expected but It is great for browsing and doing all the basics like word excell etc. It was a great deal for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude D600 PentiumM 1.6Ghz 512Mb 40Gb WiFi CDD+RW/DVD Laptop Here

I paid just the fare price for a used computer... the computer is working well so far.

Want Dell Latitude D600 PentiumM 1.6Ghz 512Mb 40Gb WiFi CDD+RW/DVD Laptop Discount?

It took this company 2 months and still did not get my computer. Contacting them was horrible they never responded. Amazon finally returned my money after 2 months.

I would not buy from this person again.

Trust me me its very bad business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment