Lenovo U310 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Graphite Grey)

Lenovo U310 13.3-Inch UltrabookThis product is i would say just okay... The power is good the weight is light but I hate the touch pad... Too big and too insensitive.

I bought the Ultrabook for my wife who just wanted something to read emails on. She is now exploring all the fun things on Windows 8. She is a senior citizen

Buy Lenovo U310 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Graphite Grey) Now

PROS:

-Light and thin. Good look.

-It runs fast. 24GB SSD runs very fast.

-WiFi works well.

-It takes a short time for recharging, about less than 2 hours.

CONS:

-Battery life is less than 6 hours. About 5 hours.

-Sometimes, the fan area could be a very hot.

-The hard drive is only 418GB.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo U310 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Graphite Grey) Here

Light weight (1.6kg), 3rd gen. i7 CPU, after erase the win 8 and installation of Ubuntu on its small SSD (and a very fast swap space on it) boots under 10 seconds! 6 hours of battery, that is what I expected.

Want Lenovo U310 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Graphite Grey) Discount?

Issues with wireless, issues with operating system (built-in apps not functioning). Lenovo support wanted to charge me to help me solve their software issues on a brand new computer that didn't work out of the box outrageous! Microsoft support solved those for me (they were friendly, helpful and effective)...I called them after Lenovo tried to charge me for fixing a flawed new product. Lenovo was unable to fix the adapter issue also so now I have to re-format the computer (after setting everything up), send it in to their support, wait and hope they can resolve it...

It's a lot of hardware for the price but definitely not worth the head-aches.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment