Acer Aspire 7738G-6006 17.3-Inch Notebook PC

Acer Aspire 7738G-6006 17.3-Inch Notebook PCThe laptop looks very nice, doesn`t look like a cheap made to me and it's almost perfect.

1.Fingerprint doesn`t work very good. You will have to slide your finger at least 10 times so it recognizes you.

2.Somehow the fingerprint is activating while you're using the touchpad and the touchpad buttons. Sometimes very often, which is annoying.

3.The laptop speakers very often are making bad noise, even if it's not that high(50% volume for example)

4.I don`t know if it is because of the laptop or the OS(which is the original one it came with), but sometimes it just freezes, and you have to force it to shut down and turn on again. Never happened while playing games, so I think its because of the OS. Not very sure about this one.

For the price I bought this product I am still very satisfied, all other features are fine. The graphics are great(better than expected), CPU is working great(doesn`t overheat), sound quality is really good(on headphones and/or digital sound system) and etc.

This laptops just great for all my entertainment needs.

I can play almost any game and the 17.3 inch screen is simply amazing.

Buy Acer Aspire 7738G-6006 17.3-Inch Notebook PC Now

I recently purchased an imac 27" quad core to do some video editing only to realize I couldn't burn 3 hours on a SD-DVD 4.7 Disc. When I tried to use Roxio's Apple Version of Toast and Popcorn I could; but, they would only burn the videos and drop all of my formatting. So, I was really feeling frustrated.

This is where the Acer comes in. I talked to some computer experts (and did my own research) and they understood my pain and frustrations and recommended that I get back into a windos environment to do the video editing. They recommended this machine because of the space, graphics, sound, and overall good looks.

While I have not used a laptop before let me say I like this one because of the construction (it doesn't look cheaply made), price, and what I needed to do some video editing. Having already put more money into the Apple imac than I wanted to I just purchased this machine and only added Roxio Creator 2010 Pro edition. I've added an external speaker to boost the sound a bit and I am now doing my video editing with little are no trouble and burning how much I want on a disc.

The overall weight of the machine is just right. It is network ready for those who travel and need wireless. The screen has one of the richest colors that I've seen on any computer screen well next to the apple. The keys have the right feel to them considering they're compact and the feel is extra nice when keying.

Operating Roxio with Windows 7 has not been any problem at all. The only critical down load I needed was an update for my video capture device so that it is recognized by window 7. I did add the virus software bitdefender(?). Transferring music either by flash drive or disc is a breeze as well. The speaker sound really nice; however, I prefer to use an external speaker. The Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T66002.20GHz is fast and really handles things well. This is the amount of space I have: 4GB (2/2) DDR3 1066 SDRAM /320GB SATA hard drive although I have only 225gb free. Roxio is a rather huge program. I haven't worked with this much; but, the Fingerprint reader built-in is a nice touch.

I've mention that speakers. This is the only con that I have as that they don't blast you out of the room. However, I am glad I have the NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M Graphics graphics card so I would expect a sacrifice somewhere.

Once again, I plan on using this for video editing; but, hor those that travel and need a laptop for video presentations as well as wireless and space to hold things this is it. Acer has been around for awhile from what I've been told so I'm glad I took the plunge.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire 7738G-6006 17.3-Inch Notebook PC Here

This Acer laptop is the second one I've had and as the first one (6930G series) it provides a huge set of features for the price: bright and hi-res scree, acceptable processor speed and most important, an acceptable GFX card. Both laptops are used for designing in 3D Architectural programs, as like as light work in 3DS, and light gaming. The bigger screen of the 17.3" really adds to this role, as it provides a huge improvement over the widescreen 15.6-16" panels with just 768p being glossy is not a great feature, but most of the competitors have similar or worse panels (believe it or not) selling for a lot more $...

Unfortunately, tho my 6930G running vista had no stability problems, this laptop did crash in several occasions. I really cannot say if there is a hardware problem or a problem specifically related with this laptop running Win 7...i'm really tempted to return it, tho i will miss it...

EDIT: like many other laptops with early versions of Windows 7, this machine will become way more stable once you do a clean install of Win 7

Want Acer Aspire 7738G-6006 17.3-Inch Notebook PC Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment