Sony VAIO VGN-NW320F/B 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO VGN-NW320F/B 15.5-Inch LaptopI LOVE this laptop. I have both worked on and owned several brands and types of laptops. This is by far the best one yet. I know this sounds silly but after owning (and constantly cleaning) stainless steel appliances the thing that caught my attention on this laptop was the 'non-fingerprint' finish and the keyboard touch. I have owned the laptop for about a month now without any issues whatsoever. I have owned more expensive (and heavier) laptops in the past. For the price and size this baby delivers.

Although this laptop is a bit more expensive than some of the others, I really like the chiclet keyboard, and the HDMI port is great to hook up the laptop to my LCD TV (there's a special button to turn off the computer display when I'm using the TV as a monitor). I don't regret this purchase at all.

Buy Sony VAIO VGN-NW320F/B 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

This laptop is really worth the money.I bought this laptop from costco..

Pros:excellent hd quality;nice speed

cons:WORLD'S MOST WORST WIRELESS NETWORK CARD,battery life.

I have had severe issues with this n/w card.Reputed brand like SONY should take serious note on the reviews by customers and should provide some assitance.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VGN-NW320F/B 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

This laptop has a great value for the money you spend on it... good stuff

Want Sony VAIO VGN-NW320F/B 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment