Toshiba - L645-S4102 Satellite Laptop / Intel Pentium P6200 Dual-Core Processor / 14" LED Display /

Toshiba - L645-S4102 Satellite Laptop / Intel Pentium P6200 Dual-Core Processor / 14' LED Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB Hard Drive /Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support / Built-in webcam with microphone / Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition - Helios GrayI bought this laptop for my girlfriend 3 months ago so she could use it for school. For the first week this was a wonderful laptop and worked and functioned properly as I was told most toshiba's do. Then into week two the mouse pad starting doing some stupid things almost like a button was electronically stuck or something. I took it to best buy where I purchased it and they tried to repair it there. That didn't work, not their fault, they are't computer repair people really, so they told me they had to send it off to have it repaired. I said no problem, things break that's okay with me, it happens. So I sent it off for toshiba to replace the touch pad on it with best buy giving toshiba specific instructions to contact me if for some odd reason they had to repair or replace the hard drive as I had not gotten around to making an operating system disk for it and didn't have all my data backed up yet. Well, two weeks went by and my laptop was returned to best buy from toshiba with a new hard drive and toshiba never bothered to call best buy or me when they did that. So in my mind, since Im a mechanic by trade, that's like giving a customer back a car with a brand new engine with no oil in it. Stupid huh, yeah. Anyway, I told the manager of best buy what happened and he took care of me and made me an opating system disk to use on my new hard drive and I also got to keep that disk for future use. As far as my data goes it was lost to the world, but still, I got my lap top back and it was working correctly again, at least for a week. After a week it began doing the same thing it was orginially doing. So I brought it back in and they sent it off for another two weeks and this time they replaced the mouse pad. At this point she has had this laptop for a total of two months and only been able to use it for one. Okay, well they made a mistake the first time and they fixed it, I guess I can live with it. Then a month goes by and now we get to today, its broken again! So now I am going to be heading to best buy and asking them to give me a new laptop cause I no longer have faith in this perticular one and I don't want to deal with toshiba customer service anymore. All in all, it's not best buy's fault, but because the toshiba service place ain't worth crap, best buy is stuck with an angry customer!

I bought this laptop about three years ago in a quick hurry.

It has been a workhorse. Very dependable. I love it!

Buy Toshiba - L645-S4102 Satellite Laptop / Intel Pentium P6200 Dual-Core Processor / 14" LED Display / Now

I have had this laptop for about a year now, and I love it. I wanted a laptop that I could surf the web and lounge on the couch with. This works perfect. I do not use it for much other than the web, but it serves my purpose just fine.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba - L645-S4102 Satellite Laptop / Intel Pentium P6200 Dual-Core Processor / 14" LED Display / Here

Yep, another Toshiba piece of junk. I didn't learn my lesson from the first Toshiba laptop I bought a few years back. I bought this one in January when I was on a trip and my previous HP laptop bit the dust. This Toshiba lasted seven months before one of the USB ports died, and then the CD/DVD drive died. No more Toshiba junk for me.

Want Toshiba - L645-S4102 Satellite Laptop / Intel Pentium P6200 Dual-Core Processor / 14" LED Display / Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment