HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition QE 15.6" Laptop PC, Quad Core i7-2670QM Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB Har

HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition QE 15.6' Laptop PC, Quad Core i7-2670QM Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB Hard Drive, Beats Audio, USB 3.0, dark umberPurchased directly from Amazon. Arrived on time as promised and specs are exactly what was advertised.

I am not gaming person so I can't speak to that however I do lot of video recording and editing and this laptop can handle very well.

I had researching hp's for a long time, was thinking about buying a envy. I did buy a envy and it arrived with a broken hard disk. returned it without a hitch. So I researched more and decided on the pavilion dv6t. well, it was the best choice! Absolutely love it.

Buy HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition QE 15.6" Laptop PC, Quad Core i7-2670QM Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB Har Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment