Asus U46E-BAL5 Refurbished Notebook PC

Asus U46E-BAL5 Refurbished Notebook PCI've had this computer for 13 months. It was working perfectly fine until I woke up one morning and the screen was black. Brought it into Best Buy Geek Squad to get it fixed. Two weeks later I found out that the computer wasn't able to be fixed. I bought this computer brand new for $1100 with all the added features of virus protection, software, and warranty. What a waste of money. I've heard that other people with ASUS have had issues with hard drives and black screens (just google it), but I saw the awesome specs of the computer and didn't pay attention to the negative reviews. Absolute waste of money. I will never purchase an ASUS computer again.

Also, as a side note, the speakers on the computer are terrible. They are only on the right side of the computer, UNDERNEATH the laptop. I had to either tilt the laptop so I could hear anything, or resort back to headphones. Worth the $$? I think not.

Good computer very fast but the refurbish was not complete. The system would not shut down with the shutdown icon. It would restart over and over. I had to hard boot it with the off button every time. Not a windows 7 issue but a hardware issue. Had to return to Tiger direct. I really wanted to keep it but the hard boot issue was unacceptable defect.

Buy Asus U46E-BAL5 Refurbished Notebook PC Now

Everything came as expected. Delivered on time. No problem with payment. Unit is working without any glitch. As refurbished item, didn't come with a box nor printed manual-but it is cool since u just press power and windows 7 setup seamlessly went... and I'm off to download and install the other software I need. :)

Read Best Reviews of Asus U46E-BAL5 Refurbished Notebook PC Here

I bought this Asus computer with the belief that I was getting a steal due to the low cost of $529 while the computer had 8GB of RAM and 750GB of storage while most computers for that price have only 4 GB RAM and 500GB storage. The 3 good parts about this computer are that 1) the price is cheap, 2)it is fast and 3) it has more storage than I would ever care to use. The bad parts are fourfold: 1) the size of the font is constantly changing meaning that sometimes the print is too small to read and yet other times the print is so large, that I need to constantly scroll to read an entire line; 2)the page constantly moves up and down even when I'm scrolling in the opposite direction-the page jumps and one never knows when or in which direction; 3)the audio is atrocious. There are several videos where I can't hear a thing. Other times, I simply turn off any back round noise and put my ear to the audio. The other problem with the audio is that there is only one speaker and the speaker is beneath the key board and thus is always covered. If you plan to listen to videos, this is not the computer for you; 4)Similar to many lenovo computers, the keyboard doesn't have rounded edges so that when one is using the scroll button or mouse pad, ones palms will be rubbing against the non-rounded edges and cause some sever lingering pain. Overall, the great speed and storage vs the major annoyances make me give this computer a rating of FAIR. Even for the great price, I was quite disappointed.

Want Asus U46E-BAL5 Refurbished Notebook PC Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment