Asus R500A-RS51 15.6" Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, Win

Asus R500A-RS51 15.6' Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, Win 7 Home Premium 64-bitSolid computer, no frills. It does everything I need and I picked this up for about 550 dollars as a replacement for a Toshiba Satellite. I like this computer better. The only reason I am rating it 4 stars is because the left and right click is performed by pushing in the corner of the finger mouse pad, essentially there is just one big square to do your mouse moving and left/right clicking the bottom corners of the pad. It's just really awkward and there is a learning curve, sometimes you try to left click, but the pad thinks you are trying to move the cursor instead because like I said the pad is somewhat awkward, this leads to all kinds of fun like typing, then moving your cursor and having your cursor jump to some odd part of the page, or somehow it highlights a certain part of text, then you start typing and it replaces the text you accidentally highlighted, in some odd spot on the page.

Good battery life, lots of little cool features, Sub optimal clicking set up.

ASUS has built a beatifull machine with the 6 cell battery and 6gig of memory. The hard drive is easy to get to should I every want to change it to solid state when the price drops. The 15.6 is the wide format and a great size to work with. Lovin it!

Enjoy,

Buy Asus R500A-RS51 15.6" Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, Win Now

I was recently robbed of my Laptop computers and I had to get a new one. ASUS was my only choice because they never disappoint me. The new slick one is awesome ad it's faster and lighter.

Read Best Reviews of Asus R500A-RS51 15.6" Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, Win Here

As usual, Amazon is the best and this computer is great! The seller was quick and the laptop arrived quickly and expertly

packaged. Best of all, I love this laptop. It's fast, solid and once registered with Asus, I was assured by their customer

service that I could call for assistance at anytime for as long as I owned the laptop . What more could you ask for! Great

laptop, great seller. Thanks Amazon!

Want Asus R500A-RS51 15.6" Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, Win Discount?

The computer has worked very well so far, the only thing I don't like much is the touchpad, maybe I am used to the classic two-button touchpads and not to the Apple kind.

Anyway the laptop works really well and the price is very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment