Dell Inspiron i15R-526MRB 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mars Black)

Dell Inspiron i15R-526MRB 15.6-Inch LaptopLooks nice even when its keyboard cover is not black as I saw in the amazon pictures. Web Cam is not HD. Good Compute for its price. I'll add 3 more GB RAM since it is cheap and for sure its performance is going to increase.

Got this for $379.00 sold and shipped by Amazon with FREE 2-day shipping because I'm an Amazon PRIME member. Awesome machine upgraded the RAM to 8GBs ($39 after rebate free one day PRIME delivery). What a deal, this thing screams for that price we're talking major value for money. Sad thing is I was so happy I wanted to get another one, but 2 days after I ordered it the price went up $110! Of course just more evidence I got an amazing deal. Thanks Amazon!

Buy Dell Inspiron i15R-526MRB 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mars Black) Now

If you think to replace/upgrade hard disk, re-think. You will have to open mother board to access the hidden hard drive. Very difficult to deal with those tiny plugs.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15R-526MRB 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mars Black) Here

The price was right and the product is very good. I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a laptop.

Want Dell Inspiron i15R-526MRB 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mars Black) Discount?

Bought this Laptop about a year ago and I have been pleased with it ever since. I just upgraded the memory to 8GB and loaded WIN 8. Works even faster and I believe it came with a 2 years warranty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment