Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC

Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PCThis Toshiba PC is a good quality medium level pc. It has more than enough storage and a fast processor.

The laptop is very decent. Its fast and Toshiba builds them sturdy.

The only downfall for this laptop is the speakers they are not something to brag about. They are truly very bad. My 7 year old dell that broke down had much better speakers than this one.

If you don't care about that then this is a very good laptop.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC Now

this product is great on speed and instant on which I liked about it. Now the biggest downfall about this is the speakers system on this sounds like crap! I had a satellite before this and the sound system rocked and thats why I bought another one, now I'm just dissapointed about this, so if you want proformance this is it, if you want is for sound then forget it!

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC Here

What a piece of junk. Lasted 3 days, then started the freeze up, death screens, etc. Not recoverable, it's basically a brick now. Cannot return to Beach Audio (stay away from them, too), an excluded item, so I am stuck with this piece of junk. No more computer purchases from Amazon, or anyone online. I'd give negative stars if they were available. Very dis-appointed, I had a specific use for it, with specific reasons to buy due to the OS and system architecture. now I have a $500+ doorstop. I'll have to buy a new hard drive, replace same in the PC and try a (FREE) Linux deployment on it, but my audio editing software / hardware will not run on Linux,sorry to say. I might be able to have a general use PC in doing so, we'll see. Windows 7 works very well on another laptop I have, so the OS is not the problem.

Toshiba Satellite 15.6" AMD Quad-Core 640GB Laptop

Want Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop PC Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment