Acer Aspire AS5742Z-4601 15.6" Black Notebook PC

Acer Aspire AS5742Z-4601 15.6' Black Notebook PCI was pleasantly surprised when I got the computer considering the price I paid. This is my first laptop so I'm not the best person to review it since I have no prior experience. But this does everything I need it to do. The features are excellent. One button on/off mousepad, HDMII out, dual core processor, wireless N, dvd multidrive, nice 720 display so my shows look fantastic if I watch them on the laptop instead of with HDMI on my flatscreen. The multigesture touchpad is nice but takes some getting used to. sometimes it's a little touchy. All in all, it seems to be working great. I'm writting the review on it now. My minor complaints are, windows 7 dvd makeer is faulty, it will not let my videos burn in widescreen and I can't get any help why, I don't like where the power button is cause sometimes I pick it up and press the button on accident. Also the speaker is a bit weak but it is just a single laptop speaker, I don't know how strong you can really make them, but it's fine for what I use it for. Battery life is weak but I think it's about the average. depends on what you're doing with it. sometimes I get 3 hours, sometimes 4 hours. And the screen will have a glare cause it'ss glossy but I just move the lid/computer so it don't bother me. I would def recomend it for what I use it for. I never played any games on it other than some free internet games so I can't say how it would handle them. Def worth the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment