Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194 15.6" Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Windows 8 / 640GB HDD /

Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194 15.6' Laptop Windows 8 / 640GB HDD / 6GB DDR3 RAM / DVD-SuperMulti drive / HDMI / Webcam / Wi-Fi / Powerful 2.50GHz Intel Core i3-3120M ProcessorI researched and researched looking for the best machine I could get for my money and I could not be happier after purchasing the Toshiba C855-S5194. But........I purchased it locally at a major office supply store because their 'in store' discount coupled with the $50 rebate was a better price than here. Most of the negative reviews I'd read about *any* laptop was that Windows 8 was horrible. Well, that has nothing to do with the performance of the laptop. AND, Toshiba sends you a free e-copy of Windows 8 for Dummies (only 32 pages) so there's no excuse to say you don't know how to navigate. Memory was a huge selling point for me, there's lots of it on this machine, and it had a better processor than some of the others I was looking at. I did have to change some of the settings on the touchpad because I didn't like the defaults (i.e. to scroll you have to use TWO fingers and I'd rather use one on the side or bottom). You have to be slightly deliberate in your typing, but I'm ok with that too. And I've really been impressed with the battery life. I can work on it for up to four hours (maybe a little more). The web cam is very clear and adjusts the light accordingly. My husband and I Tango (free video chat app) and the images are good (depending on your signal). I installed Office Home Professional without any trouble. It's light for the size it is. I would highly recommend this machine to anyone in the market!

I have been shopping for a laptop for about a month now and almost went for another HP but decided to try a Toshiba instead and so far I am completely happy with this decision. First time using Windows 8 but I am catching on quickly.. very easy to set up and super quiet. The laptop is quite fast and quiet, and so far works for what I need. ok so the not so good things, the keyboard is ok... it feels kinda cheaply made like I may lose keys for some reason... also the sound isn't that great as well so I will end up purchasing external speakers but its ok Im not too picky about it. Also I expedited the shipping but didn't get it in a timely manner which kinda upset me a little bit as I paid extra for that and if I would have done regular shipping it would have been free and I prob would have gotten it at the same time.... I will recommend this product as a light to medium user who doesn't need to do anything extravagant like heavy gaming... thumbs up!!!

Buy Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194 15.6" Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Windows 8 / 640GB HDD / Now

The laptop is good for the price and it makes the job.

The screen has a good resolution and the exterior design it's fine

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194 15.6" Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Windows 8 / 640GB HDD / Here

Size a litttle bigger for my taste. but is great laptop screen very nice and 6g of memory gives good performance

Want Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194 15.6" Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Windows 8 / 640GB HDD / Discount?

i am glatd to buy this laptot till now its working good and met my expectations

I will shuggest to buy this good deal

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment