DELL LATITUDE D600 1.6GHZ 1024MB 40GB CDRW/DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP

DELL LATITUDE D600 1.6GHZ 1024MB 40GB CDRW/DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOPI have bought dozens of laptops and this company provides some of the best computers out there. They are just as fast, if not faster than the new ones out there because the company loads these up with the newest RAM, and the latest processors. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER (can't say it enough)buy another new laptop. By the time they are 3 years old, they have to be refurbished anyway.

I ordered a Dell Latitude D600 from this seller...and what a mistake that was...when the computer arrived it was broken! it just came apart..at first the seller was trying to blame me what a joke..I just received the computer..I had to return the computer using my own money which was not cheap for them to find out that it was not assembled right. It took them another twice weeks to send me back another computer all this time I have not computer to work with after I have paid for one.

After two long weeks I get the other computer delivered to me..finally I have a computer that work...so that is what I was thinking...plug it in thinking the power cord work..and my computer went dead...the power cord did not work!! so now I have a computer with no working power cord! I contacted the seller again..and he made me out to be a liar saying it was a new cord (which it was not)and I had to be joking.. he claims he would send me another one out..well that has been since August this is now Oct..and no power cord still to this day the power cord has never arrived..I can't afford to spend even one more penny to send this thing back so its seats in my closet...I have since purchase a new computer which I should have done in the first place.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER OR YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID. Buy new...oh beat this...one more for the road...the "G" key is broken...and its an old computer in maybe ok shape at best..what a waste of time and money...buy new.

Buy DELL LATITUDE D600 1.6GHZ 1024MB 40GB CDRW/DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP Now

This is the first laptop that I purchased from Amazon and am very disappointed. First of all, the battery does not hold the charge, and secondly the vendor said that there is nothing he can do as he claimed that it was tested and found that the battery held it's charge for more than five minutes. I can't return it because it did not come with any warranty and the vendor did not offer other solutions. I am not comfortable buying another laptop from Amazon or recommending others to do.

Read Best Reviews of DELL LATITUDE D600 1.6GHZ 1024MB 40GB CDRW/DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP Here

There are only two issues I had at all with this product. The first is that it lists incorrect RAMI got 512mb not 1024mb, so it can be a bit slower than what I prefer. Also the battery with it needs replacement, but that is normal for a less than new machine. Other than those two points, so far its a pretty darn good machine and an AWESOME deal :) This is my first laptop and I will likely just put a bit more money into it to bring it up to par.

Want DELL LATITUDE D600 1.6GHZ 1024MB 40GB CDRW/DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP Discount?

Item functions well as a Dell should. WIFI has good range and speed. Has not frozen up yet. Accepts new MS windows updates with no glitches. All around a superb product for its age and specs. Arrived well without scratches or dents. Good sound system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment