Dell Vostro V3550 15.6" LED Notebook - Core i3 i3-2310M 2.10 GHz - Metallic Silver (469-0346)

Dell Vostro V3550 15.6' LED Notebook - Core i3 i3-2310M 2.10 GHz - Metallic SilverI bought this direct from Dell so this is a review of the actual product and not the vendor or Amazon.

The build quality of this laptop is horrible. It feels like the "metal" used on the exterior is about as thick as a coke can. Also, the keyboard has so much flex that it feels horrible and it makes this aweful hollow "clank" every time you press a key.

On the good side: the backlit aspect of the keyboard is nice and that's about it.

Stay away I returned mine to Dell and got a refund.

good PC strong processor, performance was strong as well, But: very bad built casing, falls apart after a while or get bent, really annoying to have to deal with it, sold it on Craigslist after i bought it.

over all srtong PC i got a to say, however, you pay a small premium for your dell and want some return, not here. really frustrating to have the case just fall a part on you,.

Buy Dell Vostro V3550 15.6" LED Notebook - Core i3 i3-2310M 2.10 GHz - Metallic Silver (469-0346) Now

Note older reviews show good customer service, recent ones are AWFUL!!! Ordered this instead of purchasing same unit locally for 300 more dollars. However, unit arrived with wrong amt of RAM, who knows what else different? After many confusing phone calls got vendor to agree to reimburse me (in writing) for local installation of additional RAM but after many days and submission of invoice I have still not received any acknowledgement of receipt of invoice or payment for same. Saved money but not worth it! Would NEVER use this vendor again! Buyer Beware!

Read Best Reviews of Dell Vostro V3550 15.6" LED Notebook - Core i3 i3-2310M 2.10 GHz - Metallic Silver (469-0346) Here

I bought this laptop in 2011 for programming and day to day computing. After 2 years of use I can say with confidence it was definitely one of the better laptop purchases given the product price point around six hundred dollars. I would recommend this product for those who need a reliable low cost machine for non-gaming related computing.

Want Dell Vostro V3550 15.6" LED Notebook - Core i3 i3-2310M 2.10 GHz - Metallic Silver (469-0346) Discount?

I am a Dell lover, had a Inspiron for 6 years and had my Vostro for 2 years. Unfortunately, I do NOT recommend the Vostro to ANYONE because its quality does not come to the same standard as the Inspiron.

The 2nd week of ownership, by the time I cannot return to my reseller anymore the chassis start getting loose and make squeaky noises everytime I type.

Within the next 2 years the HDD connectors came loose 4 times so I could not start my system, lucky I had warranty for onsite support (Which is excellent btw). But it did not fix the root cause and I just conclude the design is flawed.

After my 2 years warranty expired I am an orphan user left with a poorly designed machine, and have to rely on paid tech support for something that's depreciated to... NOTHING.

I still love my old Inspiron and my Dell support team, but I don't trust and recommend the new Dell products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment