Lenovo B575-1450A5U - IdeaPad Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB

Lenovo B575-1450A5U - IdeaPad Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6' Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - BlackI picked up this laptop at my local Best Buy for $299. I read the reviews on the Best Buy site before purchasing this laptop, and the majority of them that had complaints had complaints of encountering blue screens of death within a short amount of time of purchasing the laptop. Others had issues with the sensitivity of the touch pad, but overall there were positive reviews.

While I was removing some of the unwanted software like the Best Buy app, I encountered a blue screen of death. This was because when I restarted to complete the uninstall of some of the programs, it did NOT install the windows updates. Once these were installed, I haven't had a problem since. So once you get your computer, make sure you shut down to install updates, and then commence removing the bloatware.

Pros: Nice screen size, has good enough specs to run several mildly heavy programs at the same time, HDMI port, excellent keyboard (it doesn't have the traditional bracketed keys, but the more embedded buttons like the Mac Books, plus a num pad), solid design, runs very quiet and cool (extremely cool. With it sitting on my lap it does not even get warm.), good battery life if you use the energy management for it, fingerprint reader, facial recognition, and built in webcam.

Cons: Touch pad is a little sensitive, but I came from using a Thinkpad where I used the touch point mouse. It may just be because I need to get used to it. External mouses are always a compromise.

Overall a very good computer for the price.

I bought this because my wife and I are both in school, and one laptop is not enough. I was looking for something to run MS Office and a web browser. This was by far the most feature laden machine in its price range. It has fingerprint lock, webcam, 4GB RAM, and a dual-core processor. Once I got it home, I was pleasantly surprised to see there was no bloatware other than the BestBuy app, so I did not have near as many programs to uninstall as usual. They advertise fast boot ups, and mine boots in about 45 seconds, much faster than my Toshiba. I picked this up from BestBuy for $299 and would gladly make the purchase again.

Buy Lenovo B575-1450A5U - IdeaPad Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Now

I bought this laptop back in August for $299.00. WOW! I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am with it. The screen is clear and vibrant, the processor is fast and it's amazing what 4gig of ram can do. I love the restore feature and the fingerprint scanner. It's light and easily portable, the chicklet keys give it that updated modern feel. It's just so much computer for the money. I'm thrilled.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo B575-1450A5U - IdeaPad Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Here

bought on budget and the laptop surprised.

it is sturdy and feels more expensive. Is not the fastest machine, but it is definitely the one to buy right now.

Want Lenovo B575-1450A5U - IdeaPad Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Discount?

I recently had to buy 2 budget laptops for business use (see also my review for the

Gateway NV51B15U) and decided on the Lenovo because it's dirt cheap AND has decent specs.

Windows Experience Index: Processor (3.8), Memory (4.9), Graphics (4.1), Gaming Graphics (5.5-faster than my i3 Toshiba!), Hard disk (6.9)

Pros:

-AMD E-processor is fast enough even for basic 3-D gaming;

-Has HDMI and 4GB RAM, which many budget laptops lack;

-Build quality is solid for a budget notebook;

-Lenovo has above average customer service.

Cons:

-This is a generic rant My 2001 Powerbook was 1-inch thin and 5.5 lbs. Ten years later and PC makers still can't give me a skinny 15-inch laptop for under $1,000?!!

-No other cons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment